Risk Assessments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amanda@Ritual

Reaction score
Hi Guys

HELP!! I am trying to do a risk assessment for the salon I am opening soon, to be honest I am struggling!!

Has anyone got a copy of a Risk Assessment they can let me have so I can use it as a guide??

Thanks so much
xx:eek:

A risk assessment for what hun? You will probably need many for various things a as they need to be specific. I don't have one as I'm mobile but ran pubs for years so very experience with completing them. Will see if I can dig out an old one.

http://www.hse.gov.uk/risk/index.htm

Try this, it should be the h&s executives guide pages, loads of examples and you can print off their official forms to complete your self assessment on, have a browse of the entire site.

Im not sure if fire assessments are included or links as i havent got that far but dont forget fire and insurance risks (alarm, back door security etc)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys

I have had a look and think I will just use the template on the government website. Its a mine field making sure you have every base covered 'Just in Case' just trying to make sure I dont get into trouble for anything.

Many Thanks :hug:

xx

Latest posts

Back