Risk assessments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi .. should I be writing up risk assessments and filing them or do I just need to carry one out in a check list way . I’m a line worker and new to the working at home .
I am a registered buisness with my local council as I carry out electrolysis treatments .
the by laws never have required me to have them but with all this a Covid bIz donow need them for all treatments ?

Do I now need *

I’d say get it all on your website. I’d want people to see id it.

Or have it on your phone ready to answer any questions you get about it.

Then file one with all your COSHH etc whether online or paper or whatever you want to do I going.

Great .. Thankyou . I’ve found some templates for each treatment that I offer . I’ve printed and laminated and will have them ready to view .
COSHH ... do I need this as well or is this needed if I’m an employer?
Thankyou

Great .. Thankyou . I’ve found some templates for each treatment that I offer . I’ve printed and laminated and will have them ready to view .
Thankyou

All employers ofself employed therapists need it as standard.

You need to show that you understand how the chemicals we use and also clean with can be used safely, so they can also prevent any untoward effects when used properly to avoid insurance claims etc.

I keep mine in email form, in a folder that I drag them into once a company has got back to me about a product.

Thankyou

Hi could you share where you found these templates please. I need to sort all this before 1st August. Thankyou

Hi there ,
I found them through my Guild Beauty membership.
They have so much you can lift off , adapt and print for yourself .
So I just wondered if there was anything like that for COSHH that anybody new about.

Hi there ,
I found them through my Guild Beauty membership.
They have so much you can lift off , adapt and print for yourself .
So I just wondered if there was anything like that for COSHH that anybody new about.
Thankyou

Latest posts

Back