Roaccutane, your experiences please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried acupuncture?

Funny you should say that, my boy friend is an acupuncturist! He hasn't treated me for acne but has for my bad shoulder!!

I had perfect skin till I was 35 then pimples that never seemed to go away appeared. Turns out I'm insulin resistant so I see a Chinese herbal practitioner who does acupuncture and have had some great results. I do take the herbs as well

got my first spot at 10, by the time i was 14 somebody thought I had chicken pox :( i tried everything, dianette was crap for me, roaccutane works...

...ask if you can stay on for a while longer. I ate healthy, drank loadsa water, exercised and used good products...and still do now....

I had two roaccutane a day for three months then off three months then on three months, then off for a year now i just have 3 single pills a week. i started at 17 im nearly 26... you can stay on it...tell them...your paying for the perscription, i think they are wanting people to cut down as its an expensive drug to have in but they cant get something that works then take it away....

got my first spot at 10, by the time i was 14 somebody thought I had chicken pox :( i tried everything, dianette was crap for me, roaccutane works...

...ask if you can stay on for a while longer. I ate healthy, drank loadsa water, exercised and used good products...and still do now....

I had two roaccutane a day for three months then off three months then on three months, then off for a year now i just have 3 single pills a week. i started at 17 im nearly 26... you can stay on it...tell them...your paying for the perscription, i think they are wanting people to cut down as its an expensive drug to have in but they cant get something that works then take it away....

Well I've got my next app in July so I'll be 5 months then! So hopefully things will b better! If they say weir taking u off it im going to ask for a second opinion! I think he was new n following guidelines x

Latest posts

Back