Rock Star Toes with Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loved this demo thanks for taking the time to do it x
would love it if you did a minx demo:D

You would need someone far better at minx than me to do that video!! Maybe someone could tape Kelly Winterburn or Fee doing a set and I will add it to the collection ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for posting the vid on here as I don't do Facebook. What kind of glitter are you using? I may have to do my toes like that for my annual 4th of July shindig. :)

I used a couple different types of glitter, find some that is really fine and you will be good!
Posted via Mobile Device

Love those Red, White & Blues Hollie!

They look lush, I have a couple of shellac toes clients coming in & a gel toe client coming in too this week - we may just convert! I have already ordered my extra topcoat :D

Thanks for posting the video xxxx

What a brilliant idea Hollie!
Love the video, thanks a million for sharing!

Last edited:
Lovely!! I am so behind the times

Lovely!! I am so behind the times

Well take a look at these babies after 18 days!!! Please look very carefully for the chips and wear that ISN'T there and the dullness in the top coat that ISN'T there!! Absolutely amazing Shellac on MY nails done by me with 'Wildfire'.

http://www.salongeek.com/members/ge...l-nails-done-shellac-wildfire-18-days-ago.jpg

Do you think Holly will ever convert me to rock star red glitter fingernails .... in a word ???? No. On the young maybe .. not on me.

Have to agree, very impressive after 18 days......Thanks for showing us the photo

I was just thinking..how wonderful this product is..I haven't got Shellac yet but after reading all the threads/posts it's just plain silly not too. I mean if you shellac'd a client you could walk away knowing that the client is going to have such a long wear with this which makes you feel good and them feel good.

Also the client is going to get used to the 14 days of flawless wear and expect it all the time, so they are not going to back to normal polish or run off to another salon if they don't off shellac. I guess its a bit like when you wear polish on enhacements it lasts longer, soon as you put polish on natural nails it chips in a few days..so you stick with the longer term product

Maybe tradionally polish is on it's way out because I would like to put a product on that lasts..Period!!

:)

Lynne, it looks like it may be fine enough, have you priced it at a local craft store? Does S2 carry glitter?

LoL Geeg, what about your toes though ;) they would be smokin hot in red glitter :D
Posted via Mobile Device

Love your rock star nails, love your accent, you made me laugh! :D Thanks for sharing this. I am off now to dig out my glitters and add Glitter Toes to my price list!

Loving the glitter toes. Youve got me dying to get home so i can try something like this on myself. xxx

where are the pictures? I would love to see what you all have done :D

Latest posts

Back