Rock stars looking dull

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a set I did last week, not a very good picture but you can see how dull the glitter looks, going to try and not burnish it in too much next time and try 2 layers x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379419987.773131.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

i've used glitter and foils together before, gives real depth to the nails, randomly place the foil onto the cured shellac, then use the glitter, it will stay where the foil has not taken, then TC. hth's x
They are gorgeous!

holographic glitter is the answer ! :) I really burnish mine in too and its always so shiny and sparkly I can't get enough of looking at it :)

I have a fuschia one on at the moment its divine ! another favourite of mine was a green one, both I got off ebay

attached pics of them, they look waaayyyyy better in real life though, its really hard to get good pics of them

Attachments

• 993401_320075588137052_1232566884_n.jpg
    993401_320075588137052_1232566884_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_9186.jpg
    IMG_9186.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 188
Try holographic glitter, it always looks so much more sparkly! I find that regular glitter gives a more foil like/metallic effect. The silver holo irresistible glitter is gorgeous xx

i've used glitter and foils together before, gives real depth to the nails, randomly place the foil onto the cured shellac, then use the glitter, it will stay where the foil has not taken, then TC. hth's x

All i can say is oooooooooooooooh pretty!! (i know what I'm dong tonight!) :biggrin:

I do two layers of glitter as maz said.
But I really burnish the first layer in, go over with silver VIP or zillionaire then pat the next layer over with a brush then dust off excess. It makes the nails so sparkly. Xx

This has baffled me, mine only come out dull when I sprinkle it on, burnishing it in keeps the sparkle for me. I used to sprinkle and found it looked dull after 2 TCs now burnishing it keeps them sparkly and I don't need as much TC this way I find them smoother

Just tried again, 2 coats of glitter and their much better :) picture looks dull but in real life their not :)ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379627365.542401.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379627404.243785.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back