Rockstar nail training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hello, i currently offer swarovski toes which are put on a gel base with glitter in (i put the glitter in myself on top of the gel) i am thinking of doing rockstar toes or twinkle toes do i need anymore training or can i just teach myself

i dont do any extensions so would only be putting them on clients own nails

thanks in advance everyone :)

I don't think you need extra training to be able to do rockstars and twinkle toes. You add it to the final colour sticky layer and seal with top coat.

hello, i currently offer swarovski toes which are put on a gel base with glitter in (i put the glitter in myself on top of the gel) i am thinking of doing rockstar toes or twinkle toes do i need anymore training or can i just teach myself

i dont do any extensions so would only be putting them on clients own nails

thanks in advance everyone :)

I might just be being silly here but you've said you don't do extensions but your using gel for swarovski toes. Have you done any training with the gel you are using because if not you best check with your insurance that you are actually covered for this incase anything happens. If you mean gelish etc by gel then I would check as well because a lot of insurance companies require you to be trained aswell before they cover you.

With regards to rockstars no I don't think you do need to do training for it asking as you know what system you are doing it with. There are courses available though should you feel you need/want to do the course

xxx

Hi yes I did an ezyflow course to learn to do the Swarovski and I have a manicure and pedicure city and guilds. I just wasn't sure what the difference in application would be but now know so just going to practice x

Latest posts

Back