Rockstar Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Dancer21

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered what type of glitter everyone is buying?

sarasparkles201

Reaction score
Hiya i just get glitter dust, try Nail Delights for it, or you could try fleabay x

deanosnana

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I like Martha Stewart glitters and I have a few nice ones from Sally's.

curvygirl

Reaction score
My Martha Stewart glitters have arrived (ordered the fine iridescent glitter 12 pack and the iridescent tinsel 12 pack) - they look lovely.

BUT! on looking at them, realised there's no silver in either pack!
I really wanted silver as wanna practice colour fade rockstars.

which silver glitter do people recommend? should I try to get a fine glitter from Martha Stewart ???

Cliché

Reaction score
I use Martha Stewart glitter as well and have no complaint.

My Martha Stewart glitters have arrived (ordered the fine iridescent glitter 12 pack and the iridescent tinsel 12 pack) - they look lovely.

BUT! on looking at them, realised there's no silver in either pack!
I really wanted silver as wanna practice colour fade rockstars.

which silver glitter do people recommend? should I try to get a fine glitter from Martha Stewart ???
I noticed here in store there were 2 packs of 24 bottles of glitter in Martha Stewart's collection. One of them had a dark silver and the other had a lighter silver. They were also selling individual bigger bottles for around 8$ and in those bigger bottles there were tons of colors that were not in any of the 24 and 12 packs. So maybe you can try looking at the individual ones and see if there's a silver you like? I found them at Michael's if you have them where you are...

edits:: This is the bigger bottle format I'm talking about: http://www.michaels.com/Martha-Stewart-Crafts™-Fine-Glitter/pc0898,default,pd.html

If you look on the right side, there's a bunch of colors... Sterling and/or White Gold might be more the kind of silver you're looking for? Just a thought :)

curvygirl

Reaction score
thanks PixelChick, just bought two 42g bottles of MS sterling from Simon Says in Ohio (via ebay).

Far cheaper than buying it from UK, I've paid just over £14 for both jars (shipping to UK included). Just done a google search and it's being sold for £25 a bottle here.. madness!

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
i use young nails glitter , they really 'POP'.

EmJZ

Reaction score
I use craft glitter...it comes in different sizes as I don't always want really fine glitter and you can't really beat the price :) it's alonng the same lines as Martha Stewart as I've used it before too.

bnc

Reaction score
I bought this pack of 18 from Hobbycraft yesterday. Can't wait to try them out! Any volunteers?! Lol

bnc

Reaction score
Booo my pic didn't load! Try again...

Attachments

Latest posts