Rockstar toes! Post your pics too

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rock star red toes <3

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336743295.221960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336743295.221960.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 417
Loving the purple! Fab glitter must get some of that!

My first rockstar toes done on my classmate with Gelish and Martha glitter

129.JPG

133.JPG

The whole class oohed and awed :)

Ooooh Emmierose gorgeous colour x

Here are my holiday Rockstar toes at Blackpool airport! Hollywood Shellac with Bright Red Irresistible glitter. I'd love a bright pillar box red if anyone can recommend one?

Sorry, with photo!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336800350.684751.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336800350.684751.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 313
My first rockstar toes done on my classmate with Gelish and Martha glitter

129.JPG

133.JPG

The whole class oohed and awed :)

What polish/glitter is this its stunning!! X

Thanks ladies :)

It's Gelish Starburst with Martha Glitter (purple spinel and tanzanite)

Not toes, but fingers! Just wanted to share with you how fab the S2 purple holographic glitter is! X

These are gorgeous! I used this glitter on my toes before and could never quite catch that fabulous glitz. I'm so jealous! xx

Thanks everyone! The purple rockstar was the mother of the bride for a large wedding party. They were all trying to out do each other! The bride was going to have a French but after seeing everyone else's she went for white holographic glitter! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336854594.720660.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1336854594.720660.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 500
first rockstar toes on myself!!

picture.php

also did these rockstar the other day

picture.php

Thanks everyone! The purple rockstar was the mother of the bride for a large wedding party. They were all trying to out do each other! The bride was going to have a French but after seeing everyone else's she went for white holographic glitter! X

Hi Wendy
I did similar on toes with SS2 White Holo Glitter, but I did it over Creme Puff & it looked a little dull. Yours look much nicer! Did you do over negligee?x

Hi Wendy
I did similar on toes with SS2 White Holo Glitter, but I did it over Creme Puff & it looked a little dull. Yours look much nicer! Did you do over negligee?x

Hi! No, I did it over studio white. I've also done it over iced coral on toes and it came out a more creamy colour. The white glitter just picks up the base colour doesn't it. Makes it so versatile! X

Hi! No, I did it over studio white. I've also done it over iced coral on toes and it came out a more creamy colour. The white glitter just picks up the base colour doesn't it. Makes it so versatile! X

Thanks so much for your reply. Yours are fab! :)

I absolutely love that glitter wendynaildit looks fantastic xxx

Latest posts

Back