Roll on wax - cleaning heads!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterball

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have recently changed wax system to the Hive handheld roller. I have a question about cleaning the roller heads - how do you do it?

x

Surgical spirit is great for removing stubborn wax then I pop them in the uv steriliser. :hug:

I use Wax equipmentr cleaner on a material wax strip, if they are bad, I soak in wax equipment cleaner.

Once they are looking like new, I sterilise them)

Sue

Hive sell an antiseptic roller head cleaner. i would wipe them with these, and then sanitise in your usual manner. Hths x

The best way to clean roller wax heads is to soak them in vegetable oil. I put my used ones in a lidded pot, leave them to soak over night and they come out like new! Just rinse them off, sterilise and you are ready to go. Try it, it really works.

The best way to clean roller wax heads is to soak them in vegetable oil. I put my used ones in a lidded pot, leave them to soak over night and they come out like new! Just rinse them off, sterilise and you are ready to go. Try it, it really works.

wow this sounds interesting... will give this a go and let you know how I get on! Failing that I'll try the other suggestions. Thanks everyone. x

Latest posts

Back