Roll up, roll up, come and get your bits waxed at Pro Beauty 2008!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

bexi

Reaction score
OOOOOOH i'm going but don't know if I'll be brave enough to even say hi!

Will definatly be at the perron rigot stand I love the stuff!

Becki xxx

becki x

Reaction score
I won't be there but i think you're both fab and the hairy mary's should feel privileged :D :hug:

angel fingers

Reaction score
i might save some of my fur for you guys.
i'll warn you now though, although i may have angel fingers, my hairy legs have nothing heavenly about them.

loubylou

Reaction score
If i manage to make it down to the show i will come and say hello to you again andy and it will be lovely to meet you kim,
i will do my best to be hairy and then you can use my hairy body parts for your demo`s
im not shy (much)
just make sure you have plenty of towels to cover me with lol

fozzyo

Reaction score
Just to add, I am thinking of staying at the Travelodge Docklands just a few mins from the Pro Beauty venue. If anyone would like to share a room they would be more then welcome to split the cost - room is £60 for the night, sleeps 3 adults. Drop me a PM if interested.

Ruth Mills

Reaction score
Ironically I've booked a full body wax with my therapist in Shrewsbury for Friday 29th Feb (before I joined Salon Geek); will definitely pop in though!

Blue Rose

Reaction score
My legs are looking pretty hairy at the moment so I should think they'll be practically long enough to plait by then (the hairs that is:)).

Will look forward to seeing what the deal is about PR wax.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
HI AXIOM and the wax queen!!! i will def be at the stand waiting to see u both in action , i cant wait !!!! really looking forward to see the per regiot (sp) in action !!! ive recently qualified in waxing and really need to start using some decent products now!!! i dont usually post much on here but i always love reading ur threads as i lern so much from them! u really are pros!!! axiom ur salon isnt far from me im in berkshire to ! maybe i should bring my fiancee to u to ''manscape,' lol see u both there on the monday x

Rach

Reaction score
OOOOOOH i'm going but don't know if I'll be brave enough to even say hi!

Will definatly be at the perron rigot stand I love the stuff!

Becki xxx

Same here Becki!! :o

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Can't wait to meet you all. xxx

pure

Reaction score
Can't wait to meet you all. xxx
Good! :green: Tbh my eyebrows are getting to that point where I need to do them again so I'm not sure whether to do them here or save them for you! :Scared::lol:

estherlou

Reaction score
Really looking forward to meeting you both on the sunday, would love forearms done, not very daring i know but the rest won't be long enough:lol:

rachael204

Reaction score
I have been cultivating my under arms and brows especially - can't wait til tomorrow!!

oey

Reaction score
Well I had my under-arms waxed yesterday with the Creme based none strip wax (sorry Andy and Kim - not sure which one it is) and I am very very impressed with how comfortable my experience was. The wax removes the hairs so cleanly and with very little after affects too.

Thanks Andy and Kim - it was lovely to meet you both and Nicole too x x x Will be in touch soon. x x x

Lucy-Jayne

Reaction score
I took my other half and Kim waxed his back and eyebrows! She's amazing! No blotchy red marks and Steve said it hardly hurt at all. Nothing compared to when he's been waxed before.

Thanks Kim and Andy! L-J xx

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Well I had my under-arms waxed yesterday with the Creme based none strip wax (sorry Andy and Kim - not sure which one it is) and I am very very impressed with how comfortable my experience was. The wax removes the hairs so cleanly and with very little after affects too.

Thanks Andy and Kim - it was lovely to meet you both and Nicole too x x x Will be in touch soon. x x x
Hi doll........that was Essencial Rose non strip wax which is a white/cream colour. Great isn't it ! xxx

Axiom

Reaction score
It was great to meet everyone at ExCel, thank you all so much for coming over and saying hi and for lending various bits of your bodies for demonstration purposes!

Kim, Nicole and I had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone. Sorry if we didn't get the chance to say hello properly during busy patches!

Hope to see you all next year (if not before... watch this space :wink2:) xx

Latest posts