Roll up, roll up, come and get your bits waxed at Pro Beauty 2008!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axiom

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Myself and Kim have been asked to host the Perron Rigot stand at Professional Beauty in March:

Professional Beauty at ExCeL London: 2-4 March 2008

We've decided to go interactive this year and will have two treatment couches on the stand for demonstration purposes. So, we're looking for hairy girls and boys to come and get various bits waxed during the three days, all in the name of education!! :green:

Legs, underarms, eyebrows, lips, chests, backs - it's all fair game on our waxing safari and you don't have to book, just come along and show us some skin (although do bear in mind that it's a public demo!) :D

We'll also be on hand to tackle your waxing woes throughout the event, so if there's anything you've always wanted to know about waxing (but were too afraid to ask, as they say) come along to Stand X30 and pick our brains. It doesn't matter what system or brand you are using, we'll be happy to help where we can.

Hope to see you there! :hug:

Andy x

What a fab idea! I'm definately going to be there on the Sunday so I'll pop over and say 'Hi' but I don't know whether I'll be brave enough to display any flesh in public!!:lol:

What a fab idea! I'm definately going to be there on the Sunday so I'll pop over and say 'Hi' but I don't know whether I'll be brave enough to display any flesh in public!!:lol:

I will if you will Debs :D

I will definitely be there!

I hadnt thought about it but I will try and save some of my waxing bits for you if I can.

I am going to stomp my feel and roll on the floor kicking and screaming because I can't go!

Never mind I have decided that I AM going to book a intimate female waxing course with Kim later on in the year, then I might come see you Andy for the male side of things.

I'm Kim by the way.

Even if you don't want anything waxed, it'll be lovely to meet you all, so come and say hello. xxx

wow thats great

i'm not going to pro beauty this year

but i hope it goes well for you

So looking forward to this and getting my legs waxed lol Half Italian and half Polish:lol: I can grow better leg hair then my oh:green:

Hi folks,

Myself and Kim have been asked to host the Perron Rigot stand at Professional Beauty in March:

Professional Beauty at ExCeL London: 2-4 March 2008

We've decided to go interactive this year and will have two treatment couches on the stand for demonstration purposes. So, we're looking for hairy girls and boys to come and get various bits waxed during the three days, all in the name of education!! :green:

Legs, underarms, eyebrows, lips, chests, backs - it's all fair game on our waxing safari and you don't have to book, just come along and show us some skin (although do bear in mind that it's a public demo!) :D

We'll also be on hand to tackle your waxing woes throughout the event, so if there's anything you've always wanted to know about waxing (but were too afraid to ask, as they say) come along to Stand X30 and pick our brains. It doesn't matter what system or brand you are using, we'll be happy to help where we can.

Hope to see you there! :hug:

Andy x

I've been 'lasered' Andy so no waxing necessary :lol: but hope you have much fun!! :eek:

I'm Kim by the way.

Even if you don't want anything waxed, it'll be lovely to meet you all, so come and say hello. xxx

cool I wondered if it was you Kimmi... WHAT a riot that stand will be! :lol::hug:

I'll be there with my mum and boyf in tow!! I'll make sure i come and say Hi kim!! (I'll see you beforehand anyway!)

Oh my! I've never had anything waxed and I always say that I should have experienced every treatment I offer. So I may have to submit my arms or legs to you guys. Actually arms could be good with the massage! One arm each and I can rate you both out of 10! ;)

I'm around on the Sunday. Looking forward to finally seeing you guys! Though the idea of submitting with a whole load of women watching scares me ... they'll enjoy it far too much! hehee

Mat

I hope to get to Excel and will certainly check out your stand to see how a good waxing should be done!

cool I wondered if it was you Kimmi... WHAT a riot that stand will be! :lol::hug:

Yes indeed, it's going to be a SCREAM... but in a 100% good way I hope, lol, no screams from our waxing models, please! :lol:

Can't wait to see you all, meet new faces and catch up with those I've met before :hug:

Goodo...I might grow my zapatta moustache especially:biggrin:

I will be going and would love the opportunity to be waxed by a pro and get some pointers, if you'll have me

Though the idea of submitting with a whole load of women watching scares me ... they'll enjoy it far too much! hehee

Mat

Oh yes! :lol::lol:

I'll be there!! Will be nice to say hi to you both 'in the flesh' so to speak. Might let you defuzz some of me if I'm feeling brave! :)

i can't wait to see you i'm there on the sunday.

not sure if i will be up for the waxing but depends how many vodkas i have on the train down :lol:

can't wait i'm so excited.

Latest posts

Back