Roller head waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrettax

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I’m looking into buying the hive roller head wax as I would like to go mobile.. I was wondering if anyone uses this and would recommend it? Also, do you use a new roller head with each client? How do you avoid cross infection ?

Hi everyone

I’m looking into buying the hive roller head wax as I would like to go mobile.. I was wondering if anyone uses this and would recommend it? Also, do you use a new roller head with each client? How do you avoid cross infection ?
Hey! I used to use a roller wax a few years ago. I used a fresh roller head per client. But I also saved 2 plastic takeaway boxes with lids. One had wax cleaner in the other had surgical spirit in. I would use wax cleaner first, then surgical spirit before placing in the steriliser. I found that it dragged the wax on the skin too much so I changed.xx

Clean + easy is better than hive system in my experience. Far better control of the wax flow.

I've got the Hive triple roller wax heater and I'm not that impressed with it to be honest and rarely use it. I didn't find the wax flowed very evenly and was hard to get all the wax out when the cartridge is nearly empty. The cartridges are hot to hold, although I think you can get cardboard sleeves for them but then you wouldn't be able to put the cartridge back in the heater during a treatment. I actually prefer my single insulated hand roller, which has enough wax in the cartridge to do more than one leg wax, which works ok for me as I dont do a lot of waxing.

Latest posts

Back