Roller wax for brows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naomi31

Reaction score
I did my eyebrow course last year, and have only been doing friends and family every now and then, because I don't feel confident. This year I have decided I need to crack on with it, practice makes perfect and all that I don't want to Be taking my wax heather to clients houses, it takes quite a while to heat, I'm worried about spillages in their house and my car, and if they are only having a eyebrow wax it seems silly heating a big pot. Is there a roller wax anyone can recommend? I've been looking at the salon services mobile wax kit with rollers, but the rollers look quite big and it doesn't say whether it's for brows or for larger areas, i.e. Legs etc. Thank you xx

Personally for brows I use non strip wax but yes it does take a while to heat. You can get chargers that plug in to your car but you would still have to heat the wax to the right temperature before setting off then just use that to keep it hot.
I use cartridges for legs but have never used roll on wax for brows. Even with the smallest heads I don't think I'd trust them although someone else might know otherwise.
Thanks
Sarah

Roller heads are great for brow waxing - very accurate.
I use clean + easy system.
For the bridge of the nose use the medium head and for under the brow use the small size.
You can still use Vaseline to cover the hair you want to keep while you build your confidence with brow waxing

Roller heads are great for brow waxing - very accurate.
I use clean + easy system.
For the bridge of the nose use the medium head and for under the brow use the small size.
You can still use Vaseline to cover the hair you want to keep while you build your confidence with brow waxing
Thank you. Do you have a link for the one you use? It's nice to have recommendations as can be hard to see what I'm buying online xx

Latest posts

Back