Roller wax heaters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Ok I have done a search and there was a very long thread about the above topic. Howevever the majority of geeks seemed to love the Clean and easy wax heater. I have looked at it and it is too big. I already ahd a pot system which I will continue to use for eyebrows and upper lips. But I now need a heater with to cartridge holders tops. Depelieve do them (we used those a the salon) but they broke easily. I have seen a few but which ionews are good?

I'm sure hive do smaller wax heaters which only hold a couple of wax cartridges. I'm mobile and use the clean n easy, I don't find it that large to be honest, I fit the heater and all my cleansers, aloe vera gel and a bag with my tinting stuff all into one bag.
When you are carrying around a portable massage couch and bag with sheets, towels in another little bag isn't that much extra.
I did have the petite one from clean n easy but it was no good if I had a fair bit of waxing to do. for example the other day I had full leg, bikini, underarm, eyebrow and a back & chest wax to do so I needed all the different size cartridges to do this and needed to have 2 of the full size ones heated up as it was a full chest and back wax.

Try the Australian Bodycare (ABC) applicator wax system. The heater is the same shape as a normal wax pot, but you can get 4 tubes in it to heat up. It uses a hygenic disposable applicator to apply the wax, and the quality of the wax is excellent.

http://www.australianbodycare.com/tt_hy_wax.html

Hope this helps hun.

Hey Chicky :hug:
I looked at the Clean and Easy but like you though it took up too much room, the ABC looked good but expensive and not much different to the PHD system which I didnt rate.
I bought the Salon System Cartridge system a couple of weeks back and it is fab! clicky here ~ this option has 3 cartridges 2 large rollers and 1 smaller roller. I think you can also buy a single machine with one cartridge.
The wax cartridge is held with in a heated holster so the wax temperature is maintained without having to go back and forth to the machine, and no burnt hands. Really easy to use and clean - I would highly recommend it!
HTH
KxXx

I have Hive wax roller and although it works, it does drag on the skin. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

Michelle Nailfreak has had this problem with her Hive roller. x

Thankd Nemo xxx

andrelax said:
Michelle Nailfreak has had this problem with her Hive roller. x

Thankd Nemo xxx

Yes it does drag on the skin (nightmare!) and i have given up using it and gone back to my pot, glad its not just me!!!! also i found the wax in the hive cartridges is a nightmare to get off the skin (the excess) :hug:

edit: i also own the babyliss simply smooth wax roller system (for personal use) and its brilliant! had no problems with it at all!!

Hi

Just would like to know from you that use Phd....do you use it for the bikiniline and underarm as well.....and how do you find it?

I find that the Pre Lotion is not god enugh....at least here in the heat... I does not make the skin clean enugh....and the wax is difficult to get on.

Any tips?

I have done some bikin lines but I do hate doing them whit this system.... full legg...3/4 legg and 1/2 legg is a dream 2 do but the rest /&/#&$"&$("/&!!!!!!!!!!

What do you use? I do not know but the Portuguese women have thik dark hair in the more sensetive areas....I think I need to use duch-tape!

Vanja

Owner of Vania's Nail Salon, Lagos Algarve

I am finding the drag with the Hive Roller system which is quite annoying as when you first use a new head it glides on beautifully.. how does everyone clean their roller heads? I am finding them a right pain in the butt to get completely clean so that they 'glide' again.

I trained through Hive with their roller system, I was taught to wipe after each use with a fabric strip before returning to heater but I found the whole system wasn't for me.
After some fab advice a few months ago on here about the best waxing systems to go for I decided to use the ABC system. I've had it a few weeks now and received my free conversion training last week and I love it. No mess, glides on really well and the best thing is the heater is perfect or my mobile work plus I bought a car charger for it so I can heat it up between travelling to different jobs. You only need a little wax so one tubes goes really far.
I love the Australian Bodycare products too that you get with the kit but the best thing I've found was the support (free conversion training and check-up appointments to check you feel 100% about the system)

I also used the roller system at one point, and I found it really slowed me down. I also had the same issues with the head of the roller dragging on the skin... not pleasant. I find that good old honey wax in a pot is the fastest and most cost effeciant way for me.

Latest posts

Back