Roller wax in outer casing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
Hello[emoji112]
I’ve been reading numerous reviews on roller wax systems. I’ve trialled the Salon System individual roller wax heater which is great but I’m now looking at a heater that holds 2 or 3 roller cartridges. I prefer cartridges that sit in the hot casing though as cooling down is the reason I’m considering swapping from tubes to roller. I’ve found only one brand that do a double heater which has separate heating casings on each cartridge but it’s nit a known brand to me and can only find it on amazon and eBay which I want to avoid. It’s called the Deo or Duo. Does anyone recommend a roller wax system whereby the cartridges remain with in the housing to prevent them cooling down so much?

Look at clean + easy.
Great heater. Ellisons and others sell them

Look at clean + easy.
Great heater. Ellisons and others sell them

You don’t find these start to cool down when removed from the heater? This happens with the tubes I use. As soon as they are removed they cool down which is why I was drawn to the roller cartridges that remain within the casing. Just not many of them around unless looking to buy individually.

You don’t find these start to cool down when removed from the heater? This happens with the tubes I use. As soon as they are removed they cool down which is why I was drawn to the roller cartridges that remain within the casing. Just not many of them around unless looking to buy individually.

No, no problem at all.
The heater holds 3 large, 1 medium and 2 small rollers.
You take one cartridge out to use immediately closing the cover to keep the heat in. Apply wax, return to heater, close cover, remove wax from client.
You rotate round the cartridges so that by the time you get back to the first one used, it has heated back up.
It's really fast and no wastage of wax.
I've used this system since 1989 and would never go back to a pot!

Thank you. I think I prefer to use a whole cartridge on a client and not have to keep cleaning/replacing heads in between. I did see that my local wholesaler does stock the clean and easy system though so I’ll bare it in mind as others have given positive reviews of it too.

Thank you. I think I prefer to use a whole cartridge on a client and not have to keep cleaning/replacing heads in between. I did see that my local wholesaler does stock the clean and easy system though so I’ll bare it in mind as others have given positive reviews of it too.

I think the clean + easy starter pack comes with a thermosleeve- so this might suit you if you want to use one cartridge at a time.

Latest posts

Back