Roller wax systems & hygiene

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelancetrainer

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.
I use hot wax for bikini, underarm and facial waxing. I’m considering using a roller system for everything else instead of spatulas. However, I’m curious to know what everyone else finds easiest when it comes to double dipping (or should I say, double rolling!). Do you just hang on to the remaining wax and put the customers name on it in the hope they will comeback and it doesn’t get wasted?

Also, I’m comparing PhD to Australian Body Tube Wax methods if anyone has experience of one or the other?

I use phd tubes (for 15 years now) even for intimate waxing! And I love it so quick and easy hygienic great if your mobile also as less wax gets spilt.

I use phd tubes (for 15 years now) even for intimate waxing! And I love it so quick and easy hygienic great if your mobile also as less wax gets spilt.

I have purchased the Australian Hy-Wax system which is also a tube method with the individual applicators. Only used it a couple of times and have the rep coming out soon to visit. It seems ok.

I do wonder sometimes wether to try new brand but then the saying goes, if it’s not broke don’t fix it [emoji12]

Latest posts

Back