Roller wax systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne_Lazim

Reaction score
Hi, I'm opening my new clinic soon and need a good roller waxing system. Any suggestions please? I already have a pot wax for underarms, bikinis & face, it will be mainly used for larger areas such as legs, backs etc. Thanks ☺

Hi, I'm opening my new clinic soon and need a good roller waxing system. Any suggestions please? I already have a pot wax for underarms, bikinis & face, it will be mainly used for larger areas such as legs, backs etc. Thanks ☺
Most of the wax brands have a range of strip waxes available in roller cartridge so perhaps get yourself a few samples of various ones and see which brand or type of wax you prefer. The standard size 100g roller cartridges fit most wax systems. If you intend to use a lot of roller waxes then you may prefer a heating unit that holds s few cartridges at the same time or to get a few of the individual modular units.

Hiya. I use Clean and Easy for large areas. There's room for 3 regular sized cartridges ( for legs etc) Then a medium cartridge ( for underarm and bikini) and 2 mini sizes ( for eyebrow and face wax) I NEVER use the smaller cartridges as I only use non strip for bikini, Hollywood, face and underarm.

I've had my Clean and Easy system for about ten years now with not a single problem. You can actually get carton wax, heat it and transfer it to the cartridges to save money if you wish. Also there's many other brand of cartridge wax that fits the heater so you're not restricted to the Clean and Easy wax alone.

The heater is easy to keep clean and heats the wax uber fast. There's a storage area in the back, which holds two more cartridges, good if you do a lot of waxing and need to always have a pre warmed wax at the ready. ( please note, it won't be ready to use from the back chambers immediately for waxing, however it doesn't take long, once put in the wax chambers in the front of the system.

I do a lot of waxing and have a double wax heater as well. This may be an option for you, if you do Hollywoods, Brazilians etc. I have non strip in one side, and strip on the other. I like to have all areas covered lol.

People will know that years ago I used to always do my intimate waxing using strip. Well never again lol.

Good luck x

Thank you for all that information! What wax would you recommend for the clean and easy system? Anything in particular? Or just the standard wax it comes with? Thanks ☺ x

Latest posts

Back