Roller waxing using Clean 'n' Easy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Please could you take a few mins to answer ...as I am a qualified Beauty therapist for 12 years and have tried some roller waxing systems and have heard good reviews about Clean n Easy. I have tried other ones but no success as I found the Wax never kept hot enough during waxing. At first it is good but when doing a large lady full leg it takes ages even with putting the heating unit on high! I always reverted back to my trusty old Wax pit and spatula methods. I am ok at waxing and clients are happy but my Hive Wax pot has been used for 10 years and broken now, so I was going to try the Clean n Easy system. Please could any of you give me your experiences with this one. I have 2 friends that say it's good but they still use a Wax pot for lip waxing amns small areas.

Hi I have used the clean n easy roller system for years and I love it ....maintains the correct heat ...never had any issues with it ....I still use the dipping method for brows and lip as I find that I cannot get the correct precision needed with the smallest of rollers....I don't have an additional wax pot for this I just have a creme wax that I put into the machine with a screw cap and dip my spatulas into this as I would do with a wax pot hope that makes sense x

Hi
I've been using clean + easy since 1989 without any problems.
I don't have a pot system at all.

If you are finding the wax is cooling too quickly:
1.Have the wax on the high setting all the time
2. Make sure you are using the 3 large cartridges in rotation so when you put one back it is reheating
4. Always take cartridge and immediately close the plastic cover to keep the other cartridges hot (this is the most common mistake therapists make)

I find the medium and small roller heads brilliantly accurate for eyebrows. To get the wax flowing through the roller head run it on the back of your hand before applying wax to your client

The very fine roller head is not useful and I never use this one.

Clean + east wax products are all nice to use too.
I use the hemp wax in the large rollers and original wax in the medium and small.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Hi

2. Make sure you are using the 3 large cartridges in rotation so when you put one back it is reheating
4. Always take cartridge and immediately close the plastic cover to keep the other cartridges hot (this is the most common mistake therapists make)

I find the medium and small roller heads brilliantly accurate for eyebrows. To get the wax flowing through the roller head run it on the back of your hand before applying wax to your client

I use the hemp wax in the large rollers and original wax in the medium and small.

Hope this helps[/QUte

Hello. I was hoping someone would say that they had success with this system. I bought a different type years ago and couldn't get on with it. I had to keep putting Wax strips around the cartridge as it was too hot to hold plus they soon cooked down when using on a client. The roller heads got very sticky and had to be wiped every time. I don't m nd this as long as the wax keeps hot! I noticed you rotate the large cartridges...do you use one for say spreading on a part of the leg or body then use the strip to take the Wax off and then use a different one for the next part of the leg etc and/or do you just use one cartridge for a half leg then when that cartridge is used up then use another one? Sorry for the silly questions but whatever works best is helpful. Cheers.

Hi

Hope this helps
Hello. Thank you for your reply. It sounds good. What is hemp wax? I am not sure actually! I have always used either Australian Bodycare or Just Wax.

If you have a look at the ellisons website for c and e wax, it shows them all.
Hemp works at a lower temperature

Hello. I was hoping someone would say that they had success with this system. I bought a different type years ago and couldn't get on with it. I had to keep putting Wax strips around the cartridge as it was too hot to hold plus they soon cooked down when using on a client. The roller heads got very sticky and had to be wiped every time. I don't m nd this as long as the wax keeps hot! I noticed you rotate the large cartridges...do you use one for say spreading on a part of the leg or body then use the strip to take the Wax off and then use a different one for the next part of the leg etc and/or do you just use one cartridge for a half leg then when that cartridge is used up then use another one? Sorry for the silly questions but whatever works best is helpful. Cheers.

By rotation I mean use each cartridge in turn during one treatment

Latest posts

Back