Roller waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Hello. Is there anyone who has had success with roller waxing eg Clean n Easy? I have tried other ones and had no joy! I have been a beauty therapist for years but have used the wax pot and spatula system with warm cream wax for years. I would like to try the clean n easy system as have heard that is a good one. Any help really appreciated.
Thank you!

I have used the SalonSystems roller wax, the Lavender cream is great but I'm not a lover of the honey I find it really sticky and even when it's off , the skin feels tacky where as the Lavender feels really smooth after. I do have a pot as well but I find the roller one great for travelling. The downside is i have found if it's not hot enough the head doesn't roll at all it infact becomes clogged! I tend to leave mine with the lid on for 40 minutes to heat. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the clean n easy roller system and love it ........it's clean hygienic and easy to transport if mobile .....have used it for eternity now and wouldn't return to pot and spatula :) .....( but that's because I'm cr*p with the spatula it takes me ten mins to do half a leg wax with roller system and half a day to do half a leg wax with spatula lol) ...I use honey wax for larger areas such as legs underarms and cream wax for facial wax ....I clean and sanitise my heads between every client and they never get clogged

Last edited:
Thank you for replies. I have decided to try the clean n easy one as I have heard that it is good for leg waxing.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back