Roo Beauty Lolabelle trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi Guys.
Has anyone got a Lolabelle nail & beauty trolley from roo beauty?
Just wondering if anyone has, as I got one today & wondering how you manage to get all 6 nail polish bags in the bottom compartment when full? I’m only managing 4 & that’s a tight squeeze!
Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Guys.
Has anyone got a Lolabelle nail & beauty trolley from roo beauty?
Just wondering if anyone has, as I got one today & wondering how you manage to get all 6 nail polish bags in the bottom compartment when full? I’m only managing 4 & that’s a tight squeeze!
Any help would be appreciated.
Hi did you manage in the end? I'm thinking of buying one, as I currently have a case on wheels and 2 other bags. It would be nice to compact down. I'm mobile too and have over 90 polishes. It gets v heavy if you have to carry up or down stairs.

Hi did you manage in the end? I'm thinking of buying one, as I currently have a case on wheels and 2 other bags. It would be nice to compact down. I'm mobile too and have over 90 polishes. It gets v heavy if you have to carry up or down stairs.
Hi! It’s ok, quite heavy & bulky when getting in the car. Still can’t get all the Polish cubes in the bottom compartment, 4 is the maximum when they’re all full. The holdall bag is quite spacious but actually haven’t had to use it as yet.
I would say it is worth it but might take a bit of getting used to.

That's odd, they don't fit. Do you know the weight of it all when empty?

Hi, I have just spoken to Roo and they said the bag weighs 8 kilos. I also asked about the polish bags fitting in and they said they have now made an adjustment so all 6 fit in, even with taller polish bottles. I have ordered the purple one. Exciting!!

Hi, I have just spoken to Roo and they said the bag weighs 8 kilos. I also asked about the polish bags fitting in and they said they have now made an adjustment so all 6 fit in, even with taller polish bottles. I have ordered the purple one. Exciting!!
Hope you get on well with it. Annoying that I only ordered mine about a month ago & can’t get all 6 in.
It is a lovely trolley though.
Also, depending on what car you have, make sure it’s wedged in front & back because mine does have a tendency to tip forward.

It arrived today, i was really pleased.... then i packed all equipment in, organised colours in sections etc. Took ages, then I realised its not practical for me as I'm mobile and its took heavy for lifting in and out of car 8 times a day. Plus on occasion a client knows in advance what they want so normally I would just take in the what they need and leave bits in the car. This is not practical for that, as i would have to take the bag out of the car, open all the straps and zip etc first. I called them and they were very nice about it and are sending a courier on Friday to collect it.

The search for a solution to my 4 bags .... continues.

I currently carry a table in a bag, a Roo polish 3 tier stacker bag, the lower section of a case on wheels and a nail art organiser bag.

It arrived today, i was really pleased.... then i packed all equipment in, organised colours in sections etc. Took ages, then I realised its not practical for me as I'm mobile and its took heavy for lifting in and out of car 8 times a day. Plus on occasion a client knows in advance what they want so normally I would just take in the what they need and leave bits in the car. This is not practical for that, as i would have to take the bag out of the car, open all the straps and zip etc first. I called them and they were very nice about it and are sending a courier on Friday to collect it.

The search for a solution to my 4 bags .... continues.

I currently carry a table in a bag, a Roo polish 3 tier stacker bag, the lower section of a case on wheels and a nail art organiser bag.
I agree it is very heavy when lifting in & out of the car.
I still have to carry a couple of bags with other bits in.
Actually, I’ve yet to see a mobile therapist who isn’t laden down with bags...there just doesn’t seem to be much out there for the mobile therapist.
Good luck finding something else.

Latest posts

Back