Roo beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loussie

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Does somebody knows what is happening at Roo beauty?
Are they going to stop with the webshop?

I wanne order a case and nail art, but they skipped the nail art supplies. I emailed them to ask if they gonna sell them again. But they don't reply.

Also the choices of cases will not be filled up.

Thanks in advance!

Loussie

Hello ladies,

Does somebody knows what is happening at Roo beauty?
Are they going to stop with the webshop?

I wanne order a case and nail art, but they skipped the nail art supplies. I emailed them to ask if they gonna sell them again. But they don't reply.

Also the choices of cases will not be filled up.

Thanks in advance!

Loussie

I thought the same thing :( I wanted a case but they didn't stock the design I wanted. Ended up getting it from a dance clothing and supplies site (I also managed to get £10 off!)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391274044.774781.jpg

This was the one I got

They also seem to have a lot in the clearance.

They didn't have anything I wanted in stock. I ended up buying from their marketplace shop on amazon. They have most items, but some had horrific delivery estimates! Xx

I have a feeling they may be going out of business!
They haven't had new stock in for ages.
I remember when I first saw their website they had so many cases to choose from. Now it's just minimal.
It's a shame.
They aren't at pro beauty this year either x

I was looking on the Excel floorplan & didnt see them. I know they were at Olympia last September!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm gutted because I wanted one of the double it cases to go with my case....don't know what to do now x

Well I recently emailed them (Monday) about my mamba case and they got straight back to me. The case is already broken after 3 mths and they are sending a new one free of charge!

I emailed them Wednesday and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Did you email them through the website?

I got a case for Christmas from here, I love it but when closing it up, the fabric has ripped at the side making it difficult to close. Is it worth contacting them do you think? It was like it when I got it

I emailed them Wednesday and I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Did you email them through the website?

I think I emailed through the website yeah, maybe try emailing from your email address too?

I got a case for Christmas from here, I love it but when closing it up, the fabric has ripped at the side making it difficult to close. Is it worth contacting them do you think? It was like it when I got it

I did and said I felt it was unacceptable that after a couple of months it had broken and they said I could send it back but I would need to pay. I asked if I would be reimbursed for this and they asked for pics which I sent. They then said I could keep it and they would send a new one out. The lady was really nicd. Worth it a try I think. X

I think I emailed through the website yeah, maybe try emailing from your email address too?

Thanks. I'll wait a few more days and contact them again if I don't hear anything.

Im on my 3rd Roo product and all have failed. I personally dont think they are made robust enough which is a real shame as the look is very professional and smart. I have said that if they could be make them fit for purpose then I would buy again in a blink of an eye. Mine were 2 x Emerald and 1 xTanzania

Roo are doing what Roo does best and just concentrating on innovative storage solutions hence why they have dropped all nail art and other nail related products.
There current ranges have been depleted over Christmas and I have been informed that new stock and lines are in due in the end of Feb as I am waiting for a new trolley as well.
Also if you have any problems with any product simply contact them as their customer services team are very good and get back to you ASAP.
They are not going out of business just concentrating on new storage lines.
Patience girls.
Xx

It took them 4 weeks to reply to one of my emails. I had to contact their facebook account to ask them to reply to my emails.

At first they wanted my case sent back to them but they did offer to collect it as i live in the same area as them, but in the end they've refunded and told me to keep the case. to be honest I just wanted an exchange but they said they won't be getting any similar cases in for the foreseeable future.

Can anyone recommend any other good suppliers? I don't want a large case 3 tier case just a medium one with wheels I think the one I had was called mirage. X

Last edited:
My 3 products were not not new purchases but items changed due to faults. When I contacted them about first 2 products they were excellent in communication. However on emailing them 3 times on last product failing , I have never had any response. The products are not robust enough so will be interested if new range are or of any other companies that stock large trolleys

Latest posts

Back