Roo Emerald Trolley - whose has broken?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has also frayed all around the zip and the handle, my ruck sack has completely frayed apart all around the zip as well :(

Mine has also frayed all around the zip and the handle, my ruck sack has completely frayed apart all around the zip as well :(

I hardly use my backpacks, like twice a month maximum so at the moment i can't see any faults with them, but i'm waiting for it to happen :irked:

My trolly has broken, only had it 2 months & the wheels fallen off along with one of the feet, I've emailed them 4 times an had no reply, I can't seem to find a number for them though, does anyone have it?

I also got an email from them the other day (a marketing email) saying everything must go, are they going under? Xxxx

My trolly has broken, only had it 2 months & the wheels fallen off along with one of the feet, I've emailed them 4 times an had no reply, I can't seem to find a number for them though, does anyone have it?

I also got an email from them the other day (a marketing email) saying everything must go, are they going under? Xxxx

Did you email them or did you use the contact form on their page? I emailed them and they were quite good t getting back to me, otherwise i would comment on their facebook page and ask if they have received your email.

I think they are just having a clearance of stock, only a few items are in it :)

I have the monsoon trolley that is just falling apart! I've emailed them via there contact form and they replied quite quickly! They are going to call tomorrow so hopefully I can get it fixed as I've only had it a month!!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378400987.830906.jpg

I have the monsoon trolley that is just falling apart! I've emailed them via there contact form and they replied quite quickly! They are going to call tomorrow so hopefully I can get it fixed as I've only had it a month!!!View attachment 42059

Omg I have the exact same one! Will be careful with it, but I really hope it last longer then a month!
It came without a key too, I had to email to ask them to send it, about 4 days later had a reply saying they would send me one. Was about two weeks ago and I still haven't got a key!

I have the monsoon trolley that is just falling apart! I've emailed them via there contact form and they replied quite quickly! They are going to call tomorrow so hopefully I can get it fixed as I've only had it a month!!!View attachment 42059

oh my gosh!!! that's the one i was going to get to put my shellac. That's so bad!!!

Did you email them or did you use the contact form on their page? I emailed them and they were quite good t getting back to me, otherwise i would comment on their facebook page and ask if they have received your email.

I think they are just having a clearance of stock, only a few items are in it :)

I emailed them directly but have had no reply, ill try it through their contact page as I'm so gutted its broken already :( xxxxxx

Omg I have the exact same one! Will be careful with it, but I really hope it last longer then a month!
It came without a key too, I had to email to ask them to send it, about 4 days later had a reply saying they would send me one. Was about two weeks ago and I still haven't got a key!

I didn't get a key either actually but I didn't feel I needed it so didn't bother contacting them. I may ask later...

I didn't get a key either actually but I didn't feel I needed it so didn't bother contacting them. I may ask later...

Well I don't really need it either, it was the principle!

Well I don't really need it either, it was the principle!

I know, I wasn't bothered at the time as I was to excited about my new box but now I'm quite miffed its missing keys AND its broken! The drawer has now completely come off!!

Latest posts

Back