Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuburbanDecay

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395854428.824107.jpg

Nail mail arrived today! Has anyone else ordered the new Roo nail tech bag that was reviewed by Jeni Smith?

Ooh I like it! Off to have a look :)

That is gorgeous. I am thinking of getting their polish storage folder as I currently only have a Tupperware box; not very professional looking 😬 xx

That is gorgeous. I am thinking of getting their polish storage folder as I currently only have a Tupperware box; not very professional looking 😬 xx

I picked up a polish storage bag too, so handy!

Are they good?

Yea, mine should be here this week - had a text to say it's been dispatched. Really excited as my trolley bag was soooo heavy so looking forward to having something a little more lightweight and less cumbersome. How are finding it? Can you fit everything in?

Are they good?

Are they good?

I didn't buy the folder, just the case that holds 20 bottles.
Deeders, I haven't put everything in yet but it's currently holding my spray tan equipment. A very versatile bag! Watch Jeni Smiths YouTube video on it, she packs it up with all her stuff and it's amazing how much it can fit, plus it's very organised

Due to another thread about this bag I went onto Roo to have a wee look and ended up buying the red rucksack in the clearance sale. Arrived today and it is fantastic, so sturdy and very well padded but best of all it's like Mary Poppin's carpet bag, if I could have removed my kitchen sink I would have tried to fit it in!! I now have all my OPI gelcolour kit in it, LED light too and still have a couple of pockets left for towels, diary and purse. Liked it so much I've just ordered another. Not sure what the rules are about mentioning prices on here but it's mucho cheapo.
Roo Nail & Beauty Ruby Rucksack (Black/Red) | Roo Beauty UK

Oh and it's got one big nail case and 2 small nail cases included too.

Has the bag just been added because I looked for it after seeing the review and couldn't see it? Has anyone got the link or can anyone pm me the price pretty please?
I'm starting to struggle with my tall wheely case- especially when you get to the address and it's a flat.... With no lift lol! Mobile techs nightmare lol

Thank you sweety

Does anybody have a pic of the inside of the rucksack at all? Think they should add one as it looks like any other rucksack 😏

Thank you x

Does anybody have a pic of the inside of the rucksack at all? Think they should add one as it looks like any other rucksack 😏

Thank you x

If you go to the rucksack on the Roo site there are some photos you can click on under the main picture and it shows different angles of the open bag.

Due to another thread about this bag I went onto Roo to have a wee look and ended up buying the red rucksack in the clearance sale. Arrived today and it is fantastic, so sturdy and very well padded but best of all it's like Mary Poppin's carpet bag, if I could have removed my kitchen sink I would have tried to fit it in!! I now have all my OPI gelcolour kit in it, LED light too and still have a couple of pockets left for towels, diary and purse. Liked it so much I've just ordered another. Not sure what the rules are about mentioning prices on here but it's mucho cheapo.
Roo Nail & Beauty Ruby Rucksack (Black/Red) | Roo Beauty UK

Oh and it's got one big nail case and 2 small nail cases included too.

I have this bag too! It's amazing! Only bag I've found that's big enough to store my whole kit including my cnd lamp!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can see ANOTHER purchase coming on!

My kit case is SO heavy - even empty - and actually quite difficult to keep organised.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just ordered the glamour bag and rucksack. I've been really struggling with the weight of my big mobile bag when it's got everything in it. I'm hoping these two bags might be the answer!

I'm going to order one at the weekend it looks great x

I received my bag today I live it, I also brought the red rucksack I couldn't help my self 😊 I was very surprised with the amount of room and pockets they both have!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395928847.943436.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395928859.492022.jpg

Must have to go on the laptop as I can't see it on my phone x

Just ordered my bag! Can't wait to get it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back