Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

I just need one of these bags, but looked on site and i cannot see the same design. Can anyone advise?

Hi Guys

I just need one of these bags, but looked on site and i cannot see the same design. Can anyone advise?

I read on another thread they're out of stock could be available in 3 weeks.

Yep they're out of stock...back soon x

On Friday morning one of the 3 bags I currently use for my nail stuff broke. Although I'm on the list to be informed when the session bags are back, I just couldn't wait any longer.

I really wanted a roo rucksack, but missed out on the clearance. But at 2pm Friday afternoon, I found one on amazon, for £25 less than the session bag, so I ordered it.

It has arrived today (yes, on a Sunday!) by courier, and I am beside myself with excitement. It is huge! Much much bigger than expected, I have to wait until kids are in bed before I can pack it, but I'm confident I will fit the contents of my 3 current bags, plus my lamp, into it with ease!

It also comes with 3 of the gem bags. I can't understand why roo have discontinued these, its like a tardis!

I hope the glamour bags come in stock soon for all those waiting, but for anyone else who really can't wait, if you can get hold of the rucksack, you won't be dissapointed!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

can you link to it? I can't find it on Amazon x

I can't wait for these to be back in stock I hope they arrive this week ! Does any one know how much they will be ? X

I was sent a Sweet Squared Glamour Bag through from Kevin with the S2 logo and it's really cool. I will use mine for overnight stays as it's perfect for that and all the brilliant areas for makeup to be stored. Thanks Kevin!!! legend! X

can you link to it? I can't find it on Amazon x

Not sure how to link. Just put roo rucksack in search bar. I have the blue one but its gone up by £8 now, still much cheaper than glamour bag though. The pink one is even cheaper x

They're back in stick ordered mine today can't wait x

Yes back in stock today with another batch due next week and ordered mine in pink today xxx

I ordered pink as well x

I ordered black!!

I'm already wishing I wasn't such a cheap skate & had paid for express delivery! I'm guessing my free delivery option will see me waiting long after next week ;)

I'm already wishing I wasn't such a cheap skate & had paid for express delivery! I'm guessing my free delivery option will see me waiting long after next week ;)

I did the free delivery option too. I can wait- £60 is more than enough to pay without paying got delivery too!

I also did the free delivery option but I thought they might send out today but no such luck lol I hope they send it out soon x

I also did the free delivery option but I thought they might send out today but no such luck lol I hope they send it out soon x

When I ordered last time, free delivery, it was with me within 48 hours! But we just know they won't be as quick off the mark this time. Call me impatient but it already feels like I've been waiting a life time!

When I ordered last time, free delivery, it was with me within 48 hours! But we just know they won't be as quick off the mark this time. Call me impatient but it already feels like I've been waiting a life time!

I've just got an email to say it's been dispatched so I don't know when I will get it prob Monday or Tuesday , I can't wait my other bag is over flowing and I just want everything organised lol xx

I've just got an email to say it's been dispatched so I don't know when I will get it prob Monday or Tuesday , I can't wait my other bag is over flowing and I just want everything organised lol xx

Me too! Monday or Tuesday would be perfect, hubby is working away next week so I can delay the inevitable "non compulsory spending" speech he will no doubt give me again!

Why can men not understand that our business does need every single bag, polish shade, and additive out there!?!

I've already had the dreaded speech honestly I hate the speech "you spend more money than you make" and "all you talk about is nails" lol xx

Latest posts

Back