Roo glamour session bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405504611.166564.jpg
It's arrived :)

Im still waiting :(

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Love it!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405505072.914382.jpg

Where mine?*sobs loudly* lol

Have they changed the straps ?? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405509481.390236.jpg

Gutted! I can't fit my new cuccio lamp in 😢

I love it, but just a shame I still have to carry two bags.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have they changed the straps ?? View attachment 70610

Just got mine yesterday and the straps are fully padded in the same design as the bag but they dont have the central padded handle part that the older bags do

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mines still not here! I paid for 2-5 day delivery. Paid for the bag last Wednesday :(

I'm wondering if the new glamour bags are smaller than the previous glamour bags? X

Oh god dont say that!!! What gives you that impression? I thpught it was just a new batch of the same :confused:

The design is slightly different. Straps are different and the polish holder compartments now have 2 zips. I must admit the top opening on mine is smaller than I thought it would be but my CND lamp fits in snugly.
As an aside, I paid on Wednesday and got mine yesterday although the parcel tracker says mines in Exeter, an hour and a half away and that it'll ve delivered tomorrow!

Oh god dont say that!!! What gives you that impression? I thpught it was just a new batch of the same :confused:

I've seen a couple of you tube videos and after getting mine yesterday I just feel its possibly a couple of cms smaller than the original. I could be completely wrong as I've not seen the original one to compare to the new batch x

Gutted! I can't fit my new cuccio lamp in 😢

I love it, but just a shame I still have to carry two bags.

Nooooooooo!!! I ordered one a couple of days ago and saw that it fits all lamps and I have the Cuccio LED!! :-(

Well it turned up today ... So safe to say I'll be busy packing tonight. 😃😃

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405537381.331563.jpg

Nooooooooo!!! I ordered one a couple of days ago and saw that it fits all lamps and I have the Cuccio LED!! :-(

Mines the led/UV duo lamp. There is absolutely no way its going in 😢

I'm a little miffed too because it was the "fits all lamps" that sold it to me. It is a lovely bag, but the center opening seems to small to get full access, and I'm a little concerned as to how sturdy the straps will be. Even without my lamp it seems very heavy, much heavier than my roo rucksack, and that had a smaller UV lamp in too!

I'm thinking they're smaller as well as I'm sure I read that someone had got couch roll in. Either mine is really wide or the bag is smaller as there's no way it fits in mine.
Just packed my bag and got everything else in with space to spare so I'm not too worried

It was probably me who said I can fit couch roll in because I can! But I do have the older bag. I'd be interested to know as the straps are different and some zips have changed.

I possibly think it could be to do with the older bags being too heavy ? My strap broke and my D rings bent because of this and they've had to send me a new strap etc because I don't have anything out of the norm in it and it's sold as being this great bag that can fit everything in it.

This was a pic I posted of everything in my bag which included an extra polish bag xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405541763.777570.jpg

Glad to see they have strengthened the straps a little. My big strap snapped off and bent the d ring like the above poster despite me not over filling it at all, safe to say I gave a scream when it broke because it hit the floor with a whack and had my cnd lamp in it but luckily everything was in one piece!!! Still need to contact them about it. I can fit a lot in but I'm not overly impressed with the quality compared to price. Also despite not actually over filling it the fabric on middle compartment split a bit around the zip. All I had in it was my lamp and scrubfresh, remover, d sperse in it!!!!
Had too much going on to ring them at the moment but I'm not impressed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday! I'm happy with it so far but I haven't got my next mobile clients till next week!!! It looks plenty big enough though.

Latest posts

Back