Roo nail rolls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey girls, how did you manage to get the free 1? I've had the email tonight and it just takes me to the home page?? Tried adding to basket, am I missing something? Love Roo products xx

Hey girls, how did you manage to get the free 1? I've had the email tonight and it just takes me to the home page?? Tried adding to basket, am I missing something? Love Roo products xx

I just clicked the link on the email & it took me straight to the nail roll to add to my basket.

Strange, just takes me to the home page xx

Is this the old email or the newest one? The old one has expired now, the most recent email I got this afternoon.

I got it too. I bought one in the last promotion but it smells really fishy? Still using it but it pongs! Don't know if it was contaminated stock or if I was just unlucky? 😄

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I got it too. I bought one in the last promotion but it smells really fishy? Still using it but it pongs! Don't know if it was contaminated stock or if I was just unlucky? 😄

Glad im not the only one I thought I was going crazy!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Glad im not the only one I thought I was going crazy!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought about hand washing it see if that's helps.

Mine smelled of fish too and I ditched them, should have sent back but couldn't be bothered as just wanted them out the house. I had a bag a few years ago that had this smell and I washed it down, splashed it inside with essential oils over a period of weeks, lemongrass, lavender, geranium and finally black pepper and finally doused in Febreze and left on washing line for about a week. Still stinking! I was taking some things to a charity shop and added the bag but told the ladies the problem and said I'd take it away if they didn't even want it in shop. They took it and said there's always someone who'll buy anything but when I popped in a few weeks later they told me they'd left it in the back room overnight and the next morning it was stinking the room out so they put it in outside bin.
Wee explanation.
Why your leather handbag smells like fish all explained - Day Bag Advice - handbag.com

Mine smells to! 🙊

Just read the link, thanks for the explanation. Do they all smell or is it just a batch. Does anyone have a few? Or any that don't smell? X

It's not just me either then !!!! I ordered 2 and they stink !!! I have sprayed them but they smell 😷 x

I didn't buy one but two friends have and both of theirs smelt fishy

Now I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I'm beginning to suspect a reason for certain rolls being sold off cheaply!!

Yes, I ordered one too and it stinks 😷

And I've just had another email! About the third one saying about the freebie

Aw mine smelt fishy too, i washed mine it smells fine now.
I'd figured this could be the reason. I'm not going to complain if all it takes is a spin in the washing machine :)

Aw mine smelt fishy too, i washed mine it smells fine now.
I'd figured this could be the reason. I'm not going to complain if all it takes is a spin in the washing machine :)

Was it ok in washing machine ? Did you wash it by hand then spin or just put it in machine ? X

I think mine will be going for a wash.. Had a sniff this morning and yep it's still whiffy

Was it ok in washing machine ? Did you wash it by hand then spin or just put it in machine ? X

I put all things that are delicate like this, inside a pillow case & tie the top. I washed on a low heat wash with lots of fabric soften :) it was fine.

Latest posts

Back