Roo Polish storage bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
I thought I would just share this little find, as I have read quite a few threads about trying to find something to hold your polishes whilst out and about.

They hold 20 at a go, so maybe you could buy a couple (which I just done) and stack them they are perfect for your Shellac, Gelish and other gel polishes.

Just to say I am no way linked to Roo..I just though these was quite niffty little cases and thought it may help some of you out.

What do you think?

Roo Moonstone Series Cosmetic Make Up Cases - How to Use the Moonstone Series Make Up Bags - YouTube

OOh I love them !!! I have the Roo roll wrap which holds 12 but that looks even better:biggrin:

oooh these are lubberly :biggrin:. Might have to treat myself.

By the way, I have 3 of the roo roll wraps that I brought, used 1 of them once and the other 2 have never been used so if anyone is interested, pm me.

Heather x

They are just fab aren't they!...be great for mobile techs..specially as the bottles will stay firmly upright. :)

I thought I would just share this little find, as I have read quite a few threads about trying to find something to hold your polishes whilst out and about.

They hold 20 at a go, so maybe you could buy a couple (which I just done) and stack them they are perfect for your Shellac, Gelish and other gel polishes.

Just to say I am no way linked to Roo..I just though these was quite niffty little cases and thought it may help some of you out.

What do you think?

Roo Moonstone Series Cosmetic Make Up Cases - How to Use the Moonstone Series Make Up Bags - YouTube

Brill

Me mam bought me one of these for Xmas!!! Excited much :D lol x

Latest posts

Back