Room 101

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who wear sunglasses in the dark/ in a nightclub etc

Sound and smell of ppl chewing gum

The words Hun, babe and such like

:)

1) Animal cruelty.
2) Katie Hopkins... aka 'rent a gob'.
3) Unlicensed kitchen dog breeders, I've a friend who is a veterinary nurse and she says the amount of people who try claim help from the PDSA for pregnant dogs is astonishing (as they are in receipt of benefits), the pups are then sold on for a tidy profit.

People who wear sunglasses in the dark/ in a nightclub etc

Sound and smell of ppl chewing gum

The words Hun, babe and such like

:)

'Hun' puts my heckles up.... :evil:

1. People with disgusting habits eg spitting, nose pickers, teeth pickers etc
2. Rude people
3. Text speak/bad grammar eg "I haven't got none". Well then you must have some "What was your name again?". My name is, and always has been xyz.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mulled wine - who drinks hot wine with fruit floating in it? Bitter.
Goldfish - pointless creature. Has less memory than the bowl it's in!!
Didgeridoo - a wooden tuneless length of hollow wood. Pointless!

I would like to put Hopi Ear candles in as well but mulled wine just pips it to the post!

Oh how could you!? The Didgeridoo!?

My husband has a custom made one which once a year or so gets a good blast out of the bedroom window at 3am to wake the street up if we've had a party.

......you REALLY are my neighbour over the road aren't you?

I read today if you only watch tv via catchup, iplayer, 4 on demand etc you don't need a TV licence, checked the TV licensing agency website and it's true, I may cancel mine as im never home when things are on and always use catchup.

It's any tv you don't watch live :)
So, even recording on you sky box or whatever and then watching 2 or 3 mins after it starts, counts as not live and doesn't require a tv licence! Don't know why I bother paying lol, never watch anything live!

My 3 are:
1) Liars. Cannot stand being lied to, by anyone! Little white lies for surprise parties etc are fun but other than that, don't do it. Makes me look like a fool if I believe you!
2) Attention Seekers. Putting cryptic statuses in social media, just to be asked what's up, so they can then answer 'oh nothing' or 'pm you'. This includes people who take more than one selfie per month!
3) Food. It makes me fat!

It's any tv you don't watch live :)
So, even recording on you sky box or whatever and then watching 2 or 3 mins after it starts, counts as not live and doesn't require a tv licence! Don't know why I bother paying lol, never watch anything live!

My 3 are:
1) Liars. Cannot stand being lied to, by anyone! Little white lies for surprise parties etc are fun but other than that, don't do it. Makes me look like a fool if I believe you!
2) Attention Seekers. Putting cryptic statuses in social media, just to be asked what's up, so they can then answer 'oh nothing' or 'pm you'. This includes people who take more than one selfie per month!
3) Food. It makes me fat!

I agree with all your 3 wholeheartedly.

1) Bad manners (particularly when you let another driver in and they don't thank you)

2) clicky, bitchy school mums (grow up)!

3) People who judge a book by it's cover, so to speak!

I could go on........

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

My youngest daughter will be changing schools this Sept. An independent girls school in an affluent suburb. I am not showing off. I am dreading, and I mean DREADING the mums. I've driven past. I know what's there. I don't want to go!!!:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Being Googling them and you should see them at the bi-annual school charity ball! The Middletons wouldn't look out of place. Hubby says I must get involved. I say "f**k off!".

1. School bi-annual charity balls organised by the PTA.
2. Mums who wear their Dior sunglasses on their heads and carry Prada handbags for school pickup.
3. Mums who drive massive Range Rovers who have only one child and don't live on a farm and use their mobile while driving.

Last edited:
Oh how could you!? The Didgeridoo!?

My husband has a custom made one which once a year or so gets a good blast out of the bedroom window at 3am to wake the street up if we've had a party.

......you REALLY are my neighbour over the road aren't you?

Now I have cause for thought here. I can fully understand and agree with the tormenting nature to others that this didgeridoo could present at 3 am! I am liking this!

Change has come. Hopi Ear candles in place of didgeridoo!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

1- Pat butcher earrings....:Scared: never a good look whatever occasion.

2- Passport/ID/ driving liciense photos.. they just remind you of how young/bad/great u once looked!.. they're evil! :evil:

3- Bum bags.... really... seriously!!! not cool:cool:

My wild card; Flashly drivers- they know why!

hehe! xoxo:Love:

My youngest daughter will be changing schools this Sept. An independent girls school in an affluent suburb. I am not showing off. I am dreading, and I mean DREADING the mums. I've driven past. I know what's there. I don't want to go!!!:Scared::Scared::Scared:

Being Googling them and you should see them at the bi-annual school charity ball! The Middletons wouldn't look out of place. Hubby says I must get involved. I say "f**k off!".

1. School bi-annual charity balls organised by the PTA.
2. Mums who wear their Dior sunglasses on their heads and carry Prada handbags for school pickup.
3. Mums who drive massive Range Rovers who have only one child and don't live on a farm and use their mobile while driving.

Oh dear, I feel your pain! X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back