Room dividers/screens...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

I know this has been posted before but if any of you can help point me in the right direction i would be very grateful!!!

I am desperately seeking a room divider or screen, i know exactly what i am after but cant locate it!

I really want one that folds away & is made from fabric, with either a wood or metal frame.

Can anyone help pleaseeeeeeeeee!!! :cry:

I was sure Ikea and B&Q sold them, but I can't find them on either of their websites :irked:

Where have you tried so we don't suggest places you've already been?

Trin
xx

Hi Hon,

I have tried b&q and argos but no joy!!!

Anyone else got any ideas xxx

louise said:
Hi Hon,

I have tried b&q and argos but no joy!!!

Anyone else got any ideas xxx
I got a bamboo one from ikea £20 something.

Cargo Homestores do one - it's a wood frame with a canvas screen, but is more pricey - think about £70.

they sell em in ellisons but they are expensive, i know they used to do a nice one in focus do it all, but not sure if they have em now, hth

I bought two of these off Ebay a while ago. I have one up now but really I don't need the other, its still boxed and brand new. If you want I will sell it to you. Its black metal frame 3 panels with cream material inside. They are very nice, just think I have enough with one.

PM me if you want to talk 'business' lol!!

I will get my hubby to take a picture later on so you can see what it looks like.

Hi ya, i think i know what you mean ive got the wooden and canvas ones that also have clear plastic holders on them idel for putting stuff away i also have 2 and only really need 1, so if anyone is interested then please pm me x

definately ikea...i bought one for my boys as share a room but wanted a divide, its 3 sections of wicker wood type thing

Hi Joanne,

Which ikea did you get it from & when?

As i live Bolton so am not too far from you!

the one in warrington i think its the only one around us isnt it.........youde have to make day of it louise.but well worth it

if you have been to gullivers world its on the same drag of road.if thats any help

how much was the Ikea one? ive been thinking of getting something to hide hubbys vinyl cutter! x

Aspirations said:
how much was the Ikea one? ive been thinking of getting something to hide hubbys vinyl cutter! x
wasnt expensive only 20 quid..ish i think

Hi Joanne,

You dont know if they have it on the website do you?

And yes i know where it is now (ikea that is!) its only about 20mins away!

I got mine from Focus for £19. Itspale wood with white paper insert, kinda japanese. Folds into 3 and is about 6ft tall.

Cath.p. said:
I got mine from Focus for £19. Itspale wood with white paper insert, kinda japanese. Folds into 3 and is about 6ft tall.

Quick guys... get yourself down to focus i have just got the above for £9.50 in the sale!!!

Thanks everyone for your offers x

Latest posts

Back