• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Room for rent in Sutton Surrey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sj's

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I have a treatment room available in my hair salon in Sutton Surrey. The room was being used as a beauty treatment room, and the lady currently renting the room is happy to leave her clients if the next occupant is also offering beauty treatments.

I am open to suggestions as for the use of the room. We are open Tuesday - Saturday with a late night on Thursdays. The new occupant is welcome to use the room all week or just a few days as the previous lady was there just Thursday - Saturday.

Please feel free to call the salon on 0208 288 0058 or message me here for more details.

All the best

Sarah x :)

Do you hire the room on an hourly basis or half day/full day etc??

I have my own treatment room in my house in Ewell but am considering branching a bit further.
I currently offer Massage, Reflexology and Facial treatments.

Hi mechelle

I would rent the room on a daily rate. Happy to start on £20 a day with a minimum if three days.

We are open Tuesday - Saturday with late night on Thursday.

The previous beautician is happy to leave her clients as she is moving on to do something different. Do you do eye treatments such as tinting and waxing?

How long have you been in the business?

Feel free to ask any other questions

Sarah :)

Hi,

I don't suppose you have a room for rent?

Sheryl

Latest posts

Back