Room rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
Hi, I own a salon and rent a room to beautician 3 days per week. I have a massage girl starting soon to do one day a week. Massage girl does lashes which my beautician also does, this is only treatment they have in common. My question is, should they match their prices ? Keep their own ? If client rings for lash appointment I will book them in with person working day they want but what if they ask for cheaper person ? Help me !! Thanks

Helllooooo 54 views and not one reply ?

It sounds like they are self employed so why are you booking their appointments? They should be doing this themselves. They can charge whatever they want to as well if they are self employed and don’t have to match each other.

Thanks for replying. If someone walks in on days beautician is not there I will book client in for her . Why would I not ? If she makes money I do.

Thanks for replying. If someone walks in on days beautician is not there I will book client in for her . Why would I not ? If she makes money I do.

I would just put them in on the day the client wants and if they say anything about the price just say that they set their own

I would set all the prices the same. Easier all around. I rent a room and I would charge the same if I was room sharing. Also even though they are self employed it's still under your roof so to speak so you want to provide a professional look. If each time someone comes they are charged different your constantly explaining why (unless one is less qualified/experienced and then you could use that as your answer). Most people hate walking out wondering why they were charges one price one day and another the next.
Other option is keep the massage girl doing massage and let the beauty therapist do the beauty/lashes?! That way then ... No confusion?!
Just my opinion on how I would work/do work.
[emoji16]

Latest posts

Back