Rooms to rent, North West

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyBL

Reaction score
Hi there,
I have rooms available to rent within several high end clinics across the North West:
**Birkenhead (1 room), Crosby (3 rooms), Openshaw (2 rooms), Stoke on Trent (3 rooms), Stockport (1 room) and Wilmslow (2 rooms)**
All of the clinics are immaculate and beautifully presented - prices range from £50.00 per week to a £100.00 per week (depending on the location).
Most are available 24/7 with the exception of just 8 hours per week. This will allow flexibility for your business. This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a prestigious working area for a realistic price. Perfect for beauticians, semi-permanent make-up artists, nail technicians, physiotherapists, talking therapy etc.
All of the premises boast outstanding reception and waiting areas to guarantee your customers comfort and satisfaction.

Hi do you still have the beauty room to rent in stoke on Trent my number is 07709811342 thanks Louise x

hi tracy what is youre phone number i have lost my phone with youre details in for tomorrow?

Hey tracy, are any of these rooms still available in stoke on trent? thanks x

Latest posts

Back