Root stretch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tajray77

Reaction score
Hiya . Hope you’re all well . My client is a 7 base , I’ve not done her hair before , looks like she’s had a full head bleach that’s grown out before ( she’s not sure ) would a 7/1 colour touch and 10/81 toner be ok for this ? I was going to put loads of highlights through first rather than full head bleach. Thank you x
She is the top photo and would like the one below

Attachments

• 642ECC1E-769A-488E-9178-4645EDD31CBB.jpeg
    642ECC1E-769A-488E-9178-4645EDD31CBB.jpeg
    635.6 KB · Views: 1
Hiya . Hope you’re all well . My client is a 7 base , I’ve not done her hair before , looks like she’s had a full head bleach that’s grown out before ( she’s not sure ) would a 7/1 colour touch root and 10/81 toner be ok for this ? I was going to put loads of highlights through first rather than full head bleach. Thank you x
She is the top photo and would like the one below
Anyone please ? X

It's hard to tell her natural root colour, but photo underneath I'd say it's a base 6 , then I'd tone ends after with 9/16

Thank you . Do you think 6/16 would be ok on the root? Thank you for your response x

It's hard to tell her natural root colour, but photo underneath I'd say it's a base 6 , then I'd tone ends after with 9/16
She’s about a 7base, lighter round the front

Latest posts

Back