Roots colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camie

Reaction score
Hi Friends
Has anyone faced problem with roots not getting coloured at all ?
My client has 100% grey thick hair level 3. It's just refusing to deposit colour in. I've tried pre softening as well. All it gets is mucky colour dirty.
Is there anything I'm doing wrong. Please help.

Hi Friends
Has anyone faced problem with roots not getting coloured at all ?
My client has 100% grey thick hair level 3. It's just refusing to deposit colour in. I've tried pre softening as well. All it gets is mucky colour dirty.
Is there anything I'm doing wrong. Please help.
What are you using?
You mentioned she's 100% grey level 3? That's impossible. Is she 100% grey and you're using a level 3 to colour it?

What are you using?
You mentioned she's 100% grey level 3? That's impossible. Is she 100% grey and you're using a level 3 to colour it?

Yes exactly! That's what I mean. 100% grey wanting to go darker ... I've used majirel 3, the hair doesn't seem to take colour on at all. I've never had this issue before hence thought I'll ask here.
Thank you

Yes exactly! That's what I mean. 100% grey wanting to go darker ... I've used majirel 3, the hair doesn't seem to take colour on at all. I've never had this issue before hence thought I'll ask here.
Thank you
What volume developer? Is her hair particularly oily?

If it’s 100% white and you want to go as dark as a 3 you’re going to have to add the missing colour pigments before applying your target shade.

Latest posts

Back