Rosacea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaBeauty

Reaction score
A potential new client messaged me yesterday to say that she's getting married next year and would like a course of facials in the run up. I used Eve Taylor products and she liked the idea of the Brightening Facial as she said that her skin is looking a little dull and that she would like to even out skin tone.
She told me that she has very sensitive, oily skin and is prone to mild rosacea on cheeks. She already has a very good skincare routine in place and made a point of saying that she only uses oil free products, which she believes keeps the flare ups under control.

She did also ask about Microdermabrasion which I've explained wouldn't be appropriate.

Had anyone else treated someone with rosacea?
I'm a little concerned that she now has her skin under control, and the last thing I want to do it make it worse ...especially with a wedding coming up.

Hi JemmaBeauty

You can still perform the Ultra Bright Facial but look at customising it for her skin needs.
Rather than using the Bio Cream Exfoliant which may be too potent for her her sensitive rosacea skin, you have 2 options:
Use Age Resist Active Complex mixed in equal parts with Colloidal Activator to dilute it down and make it more calming.
Or
Whisk Micro-fine Exfoliant in a small bowl with water and Orange Hydrolat (to brighten) and apply to the skin.

The rest of the treatment protocol may be carried out as written. The Pigment Response Serum is especially good for rosacea as it's so anti-inflammatory.

Hope that helps.

Hi JemmaBeauty

You can still perform the Ultra Bright Facial but look at customising it for her skin needs.
Rather than using the Bio Cream Exfoliant which may be too potent for her her sensitive rosacea skin, you have 2 options:
Use Age Resist Active Complex mixed in equal parts with Colloidal Activator to dilute it down and make it more calming.
Or
Whisk Micro-fine Exfoliant in a small bowl with water and Orange Hydrolat (to brighten) and apply to the skin.

The rest of the treatment protocol may be carried out as written. The Pigment Response Serum is especially good for rosacea as it's so anti-inflammatory.

Hope that helps.

Thank you so much, this is extremely helpful! Thanks Matthew :)

Latest posts

Back