Rose gold hair, Wella or Dialight?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Giles

Reaction score
So does anyone know which formula works the best (more the permanent formula than the temporary hence not mentioning blondme toners). I was thinking either dialight 30ml 10/21+2cm 5/66+1cm 7/43 or 30ml wella 9/43+5ml 0/65? Which one would you choose? I feel the dialight might produce a nicer peachy rose gold? But might just be because I feel more secure and familiar with dialight. Please help!

So does anyone know which formula works the best (more the permanent formula than the temporary hence not mentioning blondme toners). I was thinking either dialight 30ml 10/21+2cm 5/66+1cm 7/43 or 30ml wella 9/43+5ml 0/65? Which one would you choose? I feel the dialight might produce a nicer peachy rose gold? But might just be because I feel more secure and familiar with dialight. Please help!
Hi...have you done this? Would like to know which you used.

I would say 9/43 +0/65 is going to be quite coppery. More of a strawberry blonde.
What about 9/3 and 0/65?

O
I would say 9/43 +0/65 is going to be quite coppery. More of a strawberry blonde.
What about 9/3 and 0/65?
Or even 9/7 +0/65

Latest posts

Back