Rose gold on black

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinset n curls

Reaction score
So I have a client with natural base 5. She wants rose gold hilites on a black base. Should I ...
Do level 1 with 3% roots first then foilyage with bleach and infill the rest with level 1 and then remove foils one by one putting conditioner on each one to stop black staining when rinsing then shampoo whole head and tone with rose gold which will only colour the bleach bits or is there another way?

So I have a client with natural base 5. She wants rose gold hilites on a black base. Should I ...
Do level 1 with 3% roots first then foilyage with bleach and infill the rest with level 1 and then remove foils one by one putting conditioner on each one to stop black staining when rinsing then shampoo whole head and tone with rose gold which will only colour the bleach bits or is there another way?
I'd maybe try and rinse the black first, then put anti oxi conditioner on the black, then pull your foils out. Then continue to tone :) by rinsing the black after foils you run the risk of diluted pigment staining the hair still and could end up with grey /green highlights rather than blonde 🙈

Latest posts

Back