Rotary or friction??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deb32

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wonder if you could help me.
Which massage technique is not as good when shampoooing long hair?

i cant make my mind up if it is rotary which will cause the long hair to tangle if not careful.

friction which cleans the scalp but will cause long hair to tangle unless used carefulfully.

so would you say both/

:hug:

Hi Guys,

Wonder if you could help me.
Which massage technique is not as good when shampoooing long hair?

i cant make my mind up if it is rotary which will cause the long hair to tangle if not careful.

friction which cleans the scalp but will cause long hair to tangle unless used carefulfully.

so would you say both/

i would say on long hair you would use friction more around the hairline to remove dirt and make up....if nessesary
but i reckon long hair would only need rotary and effleurage which should be sufficient enough to clean the hair without tangling...and of cause pettrisage to spread
hth :)

i would say on long hair you would use friction more around the hairline to remove dirt and make up....if nessesary
but i reckon long hair would only need rotary and effleurage which should be sufficient enough to clean the hair without tangling...and of cause pettrisage to spread
hth :)

thanks very much hunny

Latest posts

Back