Rough set up cost for waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effie

Reaction score
Im looking to start waxing in the near future but want to know excluding course costs roughly want is the set up cost for waxing.

Im looking to start waxing in the near future but want to know excluding course costs roughly want is the set up cost for waxing.

Do you already have a couch? X

Yes and lamp also a beauty trolly

We aren't meant to put prices on here. I'm sure someone could provide you with a list of equipment/disposables needed and then you could do some research infact if you use the search tool on here I am positive you will find a list of recommended items needed. No prices though as consumers as well as professionals come on here. Even if they can see the prices of equipment every wax brand will have different prices.

That makes sense! As a newbie I wondered why the prices were always xx'd out when I was browsing the site before registering - thank you :)

You will need to include the following costs for setting up your waxing business, you may have already had training and have insurance:

Training Costs ( General Body waxing & Intimate waxing for female and male waxing)
Annual Insurance

Couch
Lamp
Trolley
Wax Heaters

Disposables; Gloves/aprons/couch roll/ spatulas/cotton wool pads/strips/wipes/
Wax Products: Waxes/ pre and post wax products
Cleaning products- Wax equipment cleaner/Solvents etc for wax spills/Barbicide
Tweezers/clippers/scissors

I use Salons Direct and Ellisons and they both have a great waxing section which will show you the various options in the range and you can decide the quality you want to use.

Do some reearch with the wax brands there are so many and get a few samples and try them out for yourself.

Good luck

Hth Jack

Thanks for that jack I can now sit and work out the cost :0)

Latest posts

Back