Round brush? Size and shape help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lomlom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i´m looking for my partner a good equiptment from EU, as she don´t have it in her country...(Philippines). She has a Nail Studio but would like to offer now hair service.
I choose with your BIG help GHD Straightener and Parlux Dryer. Thanks again for the recommendation from you guys. So i would like to send some small items, maybe 2-3 Brushes, as the Package should be max. 10kg and is covered only up to 500€ insurance via DHL.

I pick the brand Olivia Garden, looks like a good quality with nice reviews. But now the question is, which size to cover up most customers?
Olivia Garden Ceramic Ion Round Brush (Don´t be shocked about the prices, i got a shop which offer it for 9-12 Euro each.

Is Ceramic ok? Or should i maybe choose 2 Round and one Flat Brush? Can´t put alot in the package, as i said above, because of the weight.

Other alternative could be Suprent (price is acceptable and has good reviews aswell)
https://www.amazon.de/SUPRENT-Rundh...ords=SUPRENT+Rundbürste&qid=1612764661&sr=8-4

Last edited:
I wouldn’t bother wasting money buying cheap Chinese products on Amazon, chances are they’ll snag on the hair and won’t last long when used every day.

Stick with well known brands such as Denman, YS Park, Head Jog, Cricket, etc,. as they’ll do the job well and last a lot longer.

I wouldn’t bother wasting money buying cheap Chinese products on Amazon, chances are they’ll snag on the hair and won’t last long when used every day.

Stick with well known brands such as Denman, YS Park, Head Jog, Cricket, etc,. as they’ll do the job well and last a lot longer.

Hi @AcidPerm,
thank you for your answer.
No if i would choose chinese products, she could order by herself, the Phil Market is full of chinese stuff.
One of the well known hair salon put in there top 5 Olivia Garden (Belgium). Do you mean Suprent with chinese product?
Denman, YS Park, Head jog, cricket...will do a research thanks for that.
What size should i choose? Are the round brushes most needed?

As for Olive Garden, I only own one of their brushes - it was sold to me as a 'colour blending' brush, and for that purpose it doesn't really work. However for detangling hair it is one of the best brushes I have ever bought! Everyone always steals it from me in the salon! However I can't comment on the rest of their products.

From the Olivia garden brushes you posted the three most used would probably, be 55, 45 & 35mm. The bigger sizes are not really essential to have. If i could pick one other it would be the 22, I wouldn't use it often, but could be essential for people with short hair.
hth

@adamlea87
thank you so much for this helpful answer. Now i know which one should i order...
I think i take also the fingerbrush from olivia, can´t believe she can find this good quality in PH.

Latest posts

Back