route?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just wondered if any one knew the quickest route from cheshire to northampton ?
I am driving there soon, so any help would be appreciated

Hi Lesley

Im sure you've tried something like this and really wanted advice from Northern chicks who know the route ! But here's the AA Route Planner Web Site which i find quite useful

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

kx

lesley1965 said:
Just wondered if any one knew the quickest route from cheshire to northampton ?
I am driving there soon, so any help would be appreciated

Karren beat me to it - the AA Route planner is great - and it's free! I always use it.

Thanks i have printed off the AA ROUTE :biggrin:

the aa route planner is good, but sometimes it isn't too clear, it will tellu to go off at junction 15 on the m11 and u find out it's only services, but it doesn't make it clear that it is only a note to let you know that it is there.

we used one when we went to the dodgey car mods place in wakefield, and we ended up throwing it away and using road signs!

Routefinder ain't bad but they can sometimes be confusing. Try and find somone that knows the route and check it for you, as it sometimes can be very misleading, or doesn't tell you of some junctions.

http://www.mapquest.co.uk/ this is the one use all the time, click on the Driving directions tab and enter all info.............. easy peasy and then print it off lol......... or take pc with ya lol xxxxxx
Hope you get there babe xxxx

Well guys i made it there and back in one piece :cool: Got lost once, Once i had left the motorway. Never been through so many countys in one day.
Wish i had seen ruths link before i left the AA ROUTE was well c..p :rolleyes:
Well thats another 256 miles on me clock.

sorry lesley hun, i have aa route map as shortcut ! though have to admit i have satalite navigation in my car so i dont use maps anymore ! just thought it may help.

Another site which may help is multimap - i know quite a few people who use this one !!!

glad you made it their safely and back in the end

kx

lesley1965 said:
Well guys i made it there and back in one piece :cool: Got lost once, Once i had left the motorway. Never been through so many countys in one day.
Wish i had seen ruths link before i left the AA ROUTE was well c..p :rolleyes:
Well thats another 256 miles on me clock.

Latest posts

Back