Routes hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used routes premium gold ‘indian temple hair’

They used to be my go to supplier but I had several batches of bad hair and decided not to use them anymore currently using euphoria one.

Looking for reviews etc

Thanks in advance.

I currently use angel Remy and am working towards my own wholesaler which I have just not the money to do anything with it yet. Euphoria one Brazilian is fine. Mongolian I don't like nor the cheapest Indian.

[edited by a moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been Toying with the idea of branding my own hair too.
I quite like the Russian euphoria hair. I’ve got clients who like the Brazilian too.

anyone want to try our hair extensions? The hair extensions factory, supply to many hair extensions salons,

I had issues with the cheaper Indian hair, but have their new gold hair is really nice :)

Hi just wondering do you know how much trade discount you receive for routes hair? Xx

Hi just wondering do you know how much trade discount you receive for routes hair? Xx

Hi hun I believe it’s 20% xx

Routes is 20% but be careful, I’m having real problems with them. I have clients who’s hair is matting at the ends after 2 washes. Routes are currently saying it’s because she didn’t use their shampoo - bare in mind this lady has worn hair extensions for the past 5 years constantly and never had any problems!! That’s just one customer complaining about quality.

Routes is 20% but be careful, I’m having real problems with them. I have clients who’s hair is matting at the ends after 2 washes. Routes are currently saying it’s because she didn’t use their shampoo - bare in mind this lady has worn hair extensions for the past 5 years constantly and never had any problems!! That’s just one customer complaining about quality.

Is this their luxury Indian range? Or the platinum gold range?

Latest posts

Back