Routes or Angel Remy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantellef91

Reaction score
Has anyone any experience with routes 22inch weft ? And would you choose routes or angel Remy for long wefts.

I like angel Remy but prefer routes

I like angel Remy but prefer routes
Thanks . I've recently qualified in extensions so trying to get people opinions on different suppliers. Have you ever used euphoria one?

Hi Chantelle, thank you for your interest in our brand. If you have any queries at all please do not hesitate to email customer services, you can find more details for all of our products on our website.

Kind Regards,
Team Routes
xxx

Thanks . I've recently qualified in extensions so trying to get people opinions on different suppliers. Have you ever used euphoria one?

I recommend euphoria one, never had any problems at all. They do have limited ash shades that are actually ashy though, I always find them to be really warm strawberry blondes in reality.

Xx

I’ve had routes extensions before. The hair lasted 4 months at a push. Wouldn’t recommend.

Try Glamlox Hair Extensions the hair last 12 to 18 months x

I love routes premium range. I mainly use their nanos and It’s the thickness per strand I’ve ever used. So sure the weft is also thick.
I personally get clients to pay extra to have their premium range as it lasts a lot longer than the cheaper range they offer.
Angel remy wefts are super thick. Individuals are quite thin.
I would not reccormend euphoria one. Used them for years but recently they send the wrong colours very often (ordered a 2.. first 2 inches on the top was a 2, rest of the hair was nearly black) I’ve had blonde shades from them turn pink after a few washes. order hair online says it’s in stock.. few Hours later get a message saying it’s not and they will went a alternative shade (dosnt make sense as you order the colour that matches a clients hair so why would you want a different colour) customer service is crap, they reply quickly but never actually fix the problem. Shame as the hair quality is fine.

Routes customer service is fab. Angel remy customer service is okay

I love routes premium range. I mainly use their nanos and It’s the thickness per strand I’ve ever used. So sure the weft is also thick.
I personally get clients to pay extra to have their premium range as it lasts a lot longer than the cheaper range they offer.
Angel remy wefts are super thick. Individuals are quite thin.
I would not reccormend euphoria one. Used them for years but recently they send the wrong colours very often (ordered a 2.. first 2 inches on the top was a 2, rest of the hair was nearly black) I’ve had blonde shades from them turn pink after a few washes. order hair online says it’s in stock.. few Hours later get a message saying it’s not and they will went a alternative shade (dosnt make sense as you order the colour that matches a clients hair so why would you want a different colour) customer service is crap, they reply quickly but never actually fix the problem. Shame as the hair quality is fine.

Routes customer service is fab. Angel remy customer service is okay

Thanks that’s really helpful!! How long does the routes premium range last?

Thanks that’s really helpful!! How long does the routes premium range last?
No problem, my client had a brown shade in for over a year. Blondes will last slightly less. But I do normally get a year out of the hair like it’s advertised xxx

I’ve had routes extensions before. The hair lasted 4 months at a push. Wouldn’t recommend.
Hi,
We are disappointed to hear that you have previously been unhappy with our range of hair. If you would like to contact our customer services team we can look into how we can assist and provide you with information regarding our popular Premium Gold range.
Team Routes
xxx

Latest posts

Back