Routes trade discount

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
I'm trying to order some hair from routes and the normal trade discount isn't working. I know they've changed their prices so thinking this could be why? Does anyone have it as need to order asap. Please private msg me if not allowed, thanks

Mine doesn't work either:(

There must be a new code as they're advertising trade discount wish they'd sent an email with it or something to people with an existing account

They sent me one via email- they are really helpful, just give them a quick email

Email them they have a new code

Hi Bella and Court - we do have a new code - please drop us an email - we changed the discount accordingly so that price increases didn't affect trade customers very much and some items made cheaper - we sent out mails with recent orders and tried to email as many trade customers as we could without hassling people (but they often drop in spam box)
We didn't put too much about the discount on the site as we are now keeping the amount confidential so that trade customers can decide if they want to mark up as its their discount.
If Bella or Court either of you made orders since the changes on 1st April let us know and we will refund any lost trade discount for you :)

But please do drop us an email we won't make you jump through hoops for new code we just couldn't send out or publish on site so to protect your discount amount. X

Latest posts

Back