Royal Precision vs Pro-Series

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catryn

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm looking for a new brush! I've heard that the CND Pro-series are good, but I don't know what size I want.. I currently use the NSI Royal Precision #8, it's good and all, but sometimes I find it a bit too small :eek: Do anyone know how big the creative #10 and #8 are compared to the NSI one? I want one that is slightly bigger, but not toooooo big!

I have the creative #10 and must admit when I first got it I thought wow I can paint the house with this :)
Now I'm used to it and how much liquid it holds it's brilliant.
Vicki x

I've just gone from the NSI Royal Precision No. 8 to the Crystal Nails No. 8 - the difference isn't huge but it's a beautiful brush and I find it a lot easier to work with!

Sorry, I haven't really answered your question have I? :/

Xx

I have the creative #10 and must admit when I first got it I thought wow I can paint the house with this :)
Now I'm used to it and how much liquid it holds it's brilliant.
Vicki x

Haha! :lol: Yes, I heard good things about it, that even thought its big, you can still "control" it if you know what I mean!

Oh, I'll check it out! Where did you get it from?

I actually got it from AnnaMaria Farkas from Crystal Nails when she taught an Aquarelle Course at my training school...

I can find the website for you though and post a link :)

It's slightly bigger than the Royal Precision which I think is nice, the bristles are firmer and it doesn't go into as much of a point which I also like (although if you need a point you can turn it on its side).

It's also very blingy and I get comments on it ;)

Xx

Latest posts

Back