Royalty free radio for salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Does anyone use royalty free radio in there salon?
I've stumbled across this live365 royalty free radio does this mean I don't need the licenses if j just play this

It should do. Companies that offer this make it really clear is licence free. If you have any doubt you can contact ppl and prs to check. They call me every so often and I clarify I only play ichill and they're happy with that.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It should do. Companies that offer this make it really clear is licence free. If you have any doubt you can contact ppl and prs to check. They call me every so often and I clarify I only play ichill and they're happy with that.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'll look into abit more! Does anyone know of any royalty free radios stations ?????

I'll look into abit more! Does anyone know of any royalty free radios stations ?????

Google is great for information. I just did one search and it listed pages and pages of them

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I cant believe how many threads and how many people are looking at ways of avoiding paying this. For the sake of £100 (summat like that) i couldnt be bothered.

I cant believe how many threads and how many people are looking at ways of avoiding paying this. For the sake of £100 (summat like that) i couldnt be bothered.

You can double that!

For both licences it's around £200!

I can think of far more interesting things to spend £200 on

You can double that!

For both licences it's around £200!

I can think of far more interesting things to spend £200 on

Yes me to!!! And I've been quoted just under £300 so it's abit more then £100!! I'd gladly pay that!

It probably because the people that are posting don't have £200 to just chuck away when they are first starting out. So its nice for you that you can't be bothered but some people have to be bothered!

It probably because the people that are posting don't have £200 to just chuck away when they are first starting out. So its nice for you that you can't be bothered but some people have to be bothered!

Amen to that and thank you for understanding. If I was more established Id pay it and if it was £100 odd pound Id pay that to but I was quoted £280 that's a lot to switch the radio on when I'm just starting out

Amen to that and thank you for understanding. If I was more established Id pay it and if it was £100 odd pound Id pay that to but I was quoted £280 that's a lot to switch the radio on when I'm just starting out

Too true! With Cheshire girl also having 3 salons i'm sure she's paying a hell of a lot more than £100

x3 salons of x2 licences each = a heck of a lot of shoes and new outfits around £600 odd could buy lol :D

Also lovelocks, bare in mind royalty free radio you'll need internet, so way up teh cost of your monthly broadband over 12 months... if you're having broadband anyway for online booking ETC it won't really matter too much x

Last edited:
Too true! With Cheshire girl also having 3 salons i'm sure she's paying a hell of a lot more than £100

x3 salons of x2 licences each = a heck of a lot of shoes and new outfits around £600 odd could buy lol :D

Also lovelocks, bare in mind royalty free radio you'll need internet, so way up teh cost of your monthly broadband over 12 months... if you're having broadband anyway for online booking ETC it won't really matter too much x

It works off my 3G at the moment so if the shop holds 3G I'm sure that will be fine. But I plan on getting wifi and phone line.

Latest posts

Back