Ruby red glitter tips reverse technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
Red glitter with cover pink

I'd really love some more feedback for this, i don't usually get much feedback not sure if it's because only i think my nails are good or if it's because my pics usually rnt that good but i think this one's alright isn't blurry etc!

I did the reverse technique where you do zones 2 & 3 but make a smile line with the pink and then push the glitter up to it and wow it's so much better for me!!

I have 1 set of glitter and 1 set of natural on sat i can't wait :D

When you put down the pink try to place it sort of Tappered almond ish , then when you put your smile down it will have a deeper smile :)

Have you got any pics of the other nails? Some diffrent angles ect ? :)

oh, I think theyre gorgeous!
well done : )

thank you for your comments.

I know i still need to work on my smile lines but thats the first proper attempt i've done since i qualified with ezflow in march so i need to make them a bit deeper and smilier LOL
mizzy_dizzy i only did 1 nail LOL but i have 2 people booked on saturday 1 of them being glitter tips like this so i will take photos :D
before and after might i add!
xxx

Your red looks a little silver in places, if you cap in clear it should stop that and keep your glitters sharp. hth xx

I capped it all in clear, the silver bits are actually silver LOL all my glitters have got a tad of silver in i thought oh ilput some more red over it but other half was complaining cos it was his nail i was doing it on LOL

Think the side walls could do with being a little straiter do the same myself but love them !!!! well done you xxxxx

I think u did a lovely job...luv the red!

Just to let you know i think the red glitter looks great! Would be nice to see a full set that you've done!!!:)

Isn't the "reverse" method wonderful!?! My smilies have never been sharper since I started using this method! They do look great and practice will get you deeper smile lines and straighter sidewalls--it's just something you will work on. But overall the smooth appearance of the nail and the sharp lines are wonderful.

Lovely but I personally think that a more sheer pink would look better. This one is a bit to opaque fore my taste. I would like to see a side profile. It looks like your apex i placed in your zone 1, but can not tell fore sure. I like the lenght and shape.

Latest posts

Back