Ruby Red Star And Loop Nails.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are really lovely once again, well done.:hug:

Can I ask you a dumb question but if you press a shape into the l&p while its wet to make the cut out shape and them go over it with a colour powder how do you stop it from coverering the rest of the nail?
will it just file off the nail but leave it where the shape was cut out?

I hope you understand what i mean! and sorry if its a really dumb question!! iam having a dumb day today and the kids are really playing me up!!!!!:mad::cry:

Fab nails Kirsty! I would love a set, Im definately going to try those little cutters!! Very effective!! xxxx

Kirsty...what have you done to me:eek:...after all these years of not being that keen on nail art, you have turned me into a nail art lover!!!!!
I am off for a shot at this......I love these!!

ps : How old is too old to wear nails like these???

Izzi - you are never to old to wear nails like these!

Reall great Kirsty - love em!

its pics like that that made me wish i did L&P...they are lovely. xx

I absolutely adore these nails Kirsty, what a talented lady you are. I know you are more of an L&P girl but do you think there is anyway this could be possible with gel - a big hope I know but maybe someone could come up with something ingenious.

Well i had a thought the other day that maybe you could dip the cutter in tha coloured gel of your choice and then place it on the nail so you use it like a stamp, does that make sense?

These are really lovely once again, well done.:hug:

Can I ask you a dumb question but if you press a shape into the l&p while its wet to make the cut out shape and them go over it with a colour powder how do you stop it from coverering the rest of the nail?
will it just file off the nail but leave it where the shape was cut out?

I hope you understand what i mean! and sorry if its a really dumb question!! iam having a dumb day today and the kids are really playing me up!!!!!:mad::cry:

Yes hun it just files off again.

Kirsty...what have you done to me:eek:...after all these years of not being that keen on nail art, you have turned me into a nail art lover!!!!!
I am off for a shot at this......I love these!!

ps : How old is too old to wear nails like these???

Hun you are never too old i also think they will look nice almond shape?

So glad you all liked them thank you for your lovely comments, glad i can convert people to myside of the nail art world lol thats a great achievement in itself xx

I love them!!

Where do you get all your ideas from?

I think that they are fabulous xx

I'm another one who doesn't like nail art very much...... but I love these!!! They are beautiful.....

I like them. v/ creative.

fantastic :hug:

nice work they look great

Latest posts

Back