Ruby Reds for Valentines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi all

This is a set i have done using the ruby red mix for Valentines Day they are not stiletto shape for a change :green: and on the ring finger i have encased a gold heart

Hope you like ;)

Attachments

• valentine nails 2.jpg
    valentine nails 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 305
  • valentine nails.jpg
    valentine nails.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 277
crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

This is a set i have done using the ruby red mix for Valentines Day they are not stiletto shape for a change :green: and on the ring finger i have encased a gold heart

Hope you like ;)
They look very nice Caroline :)
But could do with the picture being a bit clearer to see the colour right.

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Hope you like ;)
Nice babe, just the right colour for Valentines Day..................
I love the little gold heart encased in the acrylic............
I bet she was pleased with the end result...........
You mix, you cook, you score babe !!!!

wow wee they are fab babe great pics as Ruth said the heart looks brill very subtle

You mix, you cook, you score babe !!!! thats our 'girl' Ruth

Love it and you
Dawnie xxxxxxxxx

Dawnie said:
wow wee they are fab babe great pics as Ruth said the heart looks brill very subtle

You mix, you cook, you score babe !!!! thats our 'girl' Ruth

Love it and you
Dawnie xxxxxxxxx
Hi Everyone,

Its a great idea to do Ruby Slippers for Valentine.
My offerings are posted on my web site
http://groups.msn.com/ExecutiveNails/shoebox.msnw

Lynda

wow!!! they are fab and im happy (4 me - but dorry for you lot!!!)i am about to embark upon a creative l &p course hehehe!!! you thought i asked questions about fabric# youll all be fed up with me cos im blonde and ill be asking lotsa silly questions..... hopefully i will be able to something as good as this one day, crazy, they are fabaroooonieee

Thehandsanctuary said:
wow!!! they are fab

Yes I agree very nice and I really like that shape it's my fave! Good work girl!! :green:

crazy'n'creative said:
hi all

Hope you like ;)

they look fab perfect for v day :biggrin:

Jess
;)

Wow they look great, i think i'm going to do some on myself i have'nt got round to trying ruby slippers yet but now you've inspired me! :green: :green:

Thanks all for your comments you know me i do love me glitters ;) but i have to admit the ruby red is my fav i just love it :green: :green:

Sawasdee ka caroline

You know i love to see nail you make and you al ways make nail beautifull and customer very very happy for sure .

Mui from Thailand

WOW Caroline........they are gorgeous :biggrin:

Just soooo inspiring!!!

Shaza

Another cracker.........Caroline:biggrin: I soooooooo wanna do glitter nails but I'm not sure Suffolk are ready for them:green:

Adele

Wicked all round, i love seeing pic's of other peoples hard work!

Beautiful!!! Simply Gorgeoooous!

Makes me think I should get those for our (my SO and me ;) ) 6th anniversary together on St-Valentines day!!! :green:

Kat

Wow! They look excellent. :biggrin: I love the gold heart! I am new to this - how did you do the heart?!

XXX

caroleloftus said:
Wow! They look excellent. :biggrin: I love the gold heart! I am new to this - how did you do the heart?!

XXX

Hi carole

I did a thin layer of clear acrylic then placed the heart on and then did another layer of clear

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back