Ruby Ritz and Ice Vapour back

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJK

Addicted to pilates geek
Reaction score
Christmas really has come early!

Ruby Ritz and Ice Vapour are back, available to buy separately. I really hoped this would happen but wasn't sure it would. I know they are going to be my most used colours in December.

Shame we didn't get Tinsel Toast too, but I am a happy bunny. I ordered two of each tonight, as i don't know whether they are permanent colours or just for Christmas.

Are they still available only in shellac or do we finally get them in vinylux too?

Just in shellac and are a limited edition for Xmas x

Just in shellac and are a limited edition for Xmas x

I am glad I ordered two of each in that case. I do still have a full RR as I orderd a couple last time it was in stock.

I am glad I ordered two of each in that case. I do still have a full RR as I orderd a couple last time it was in stock.

I'm going to the shop tomorrow to stock up ice vapour is gorgeous wish they'd make them permanent or bring a glitter collection out permanently!

I have heard so much about these 2. If you could only buy one which would you suggest? Which one is the nicest?

I couldn't choose! They are both super sparkly and popular with clients, I probably used Ruby ritz more throughout they year for valentines too as I bought a fed duos of it last year X

Ordered 2 of both! Love them!

There is no way two Ruby Ritz will see me through Christmas - that shade is Christmas!

Well I bit the bullet and ordered them both! Can't wait until they arrive now.

I guess ruby ritz is already out of stock then?

Butterfly Queen with a coat of Decadence is a gorgeous glittery red, just as nice and available all year!

I guess ruby ritz is already out of stock then?

I can't even see it on S2 been waiting days for it to come back in stock :( x

Ice vapour is out of stock as well [emoji30]

Butterfly Queen with a coat of Decadence is a gorgeous glittery red, just as nice and available all year!

Oh thanks for the tip!
Don't suppose you have a picture? [emoji4]

Hmm I did one coat decadence and one butterfly queen but it still looks really pink [emoji20]

Think you do it other way round, butterfly queen first then dacadence.

Think you do it other way round, butterfly queen first then dacadence.

Ahhhh! In my mind that shouldn't work but it really does, yay!

Latest posts

Back